Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why are people into F2P mmo gaming??

Hmm hmm, could it be because its free?  I wonder....

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Why do people feel is necessary to copy other threads?

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775

Depends on the game really. I mean which would you be more into.

Allods - Free to Play

Alganon - Pay to Play.

Me personally I am more in favor of Allods. Not because it's a free to play, but because it's a well done free to play. The quality of Allods > Alganon.

Simply depends on the game lol.

• skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,181
    Originally posted by GrayGhost79

Allods - Free to Play
    Alganon - Pay to Play.
    Me personally I am more in favor of Allods. Not because it's a free to play, but because it's a well done free to play. The quality of Allods > Alganon.

From my brief time playing Allods, I think it may be the first step to high-quality F2P MMOs. If their standard of quality catches on, we could be looking at F2P AAA titles soon, IMO.

Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.

• MMO-ManiacMMO-Maniac Member Posts: 176

It's that FREE bit.

If WoW were F2P the world would implode.

• DragonMyth88DragonMyth88 Member UncommonPosts: 245

I visit this forum and free onrpg.com forums. Im into alot of mmos but onrpg  gives me the most info on new mmos. http://www.onrpg.com/boards/free-mmorpg/

• GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775
    Originally posted by skeaser

Originally posted by GrayGhost79

Allods - Free to Play
    Alganon - Pay to Play.

From my brief time playing Allods, I think it may be the first step to high-quality F2P MMOs. If their standard of quality catches on, we could be looking at F2P AAA titles soon, IMO.

Oddly enough I am looking forward to two free to plays currently lol. Allods and DCUO.

For me this is huge as I have been an anti free to play player for as long as MMO's have been around lol.

This discussion has been closed.