Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dungeon Runners' last night

rhinokrhinok Member UncommonPosts: 1,798

Tonight's the night the bomb goes off in Townston!  If you're a fan of the game and still have the client, please login for it's last night.  The bomb goes off at Midnight, CST.

Also, if you were a paid member when the shutdown was announced, you've received your going away gifts as serial codes in your PlayNC account as of December 18th.  Every person who had an active membership as of the day the shutdown was announced got codes for CoH, Guild Wars Prophecies and a 30-day game time card.

~Ripper

Comments

• fadasmafadasma Member UncommonPosts: 26

R.I.P

• skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,180

IIRC they always said DR was a testing ground. I would like to see a game similar to DR but a little more serious. Anyways, condolences to all the full time DR players and may you find a new home soon.

Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.

• Einherjar_LCEinherjar_LC Member UncommonPosts: 1,055
    Originally posted by skeaser

IIRC they always said DR was a testing ground. I would like to see a game similar to DR but a little more serious. Anyways, condolences to all the full time DR players and may you find a new home soon.

^

This.

It's no fun having your game shut down.

Good luck to all the players in finding a new world to call home.

Einherjar_LC says: WTB the true successor to UO or Asheron's Call pst!

• LynxJSALynxJSA Member RarePosts: 3,332
    Originally posted by skeaser

IIRC they always said DR was a testing ground. I would like to see a game similar to DR but a little more serious.

Torchlight

-- Whammy - a 64x64 miniRPG 
    RPG Quiz - can you get all 25 right? 
    FPS Quiz - how well do you know your shooters?