Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

options options options

Mr_WolfxMr_Wolfx Member Posts: 176

I'm looking for an mmo with alot of character options, kind of like WoW with the talent points, except more customization. I want an MMO with tons of classes, and branching class paths, and different ways to specialize all those classes, so that each character is unique. Also I would like the game to atleast have some type of half-decent crafting and not be a complete grind fest. I would list some of the mmos I've already played but I don't really have the time right now.  Thanks in advance.

Yes I have a dream… And its not some MLK dream for equality. …I wanna own a decommissioned lighthouse …And I wanna live at the top… And nobody knows I live there. …And theres a button that I can press, and launch that lighthouse into space.

Comments

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

EQ2.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• NizurNizur Member CommonPosts: 1,417

Vanguard. EQ2 is worth a look too.

Current: None
    Played: WoW, CoX, SWG, LotRO, EVE, AoC, VG, CO, Ryzom, DF, WAR
    Tried: Lineage2, Dofus, EQ2, CoS, FE, UO, Wurm, Wakfu
    Future: The Repopulation, ArcheAge, Black Desert, EQN

• TacBoyTacBoy Member UncommonPosts: 142

I have to admit that Vanguard and EQ2 were the first ones that popped into my mind. Out of the two I'd go EQ even though I like Vanguard better. Vanguard's future and population is bleak.

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Adding to the already mentioned above, why not check out DDO? It probably does it best but the crafting isn't that great.

• Mr_WolfxMr_Wolfx Member Posts: 176

I really wish I would've taken the time to name some of the games I played because I've played all of the games you guys mentioned.  EQ2 always felt really, really empty and quiet, and I got bored pretty fast with noone else around to play with. I like Vanguard alot, espicially the crafting, but my computer can't run that game that good. I played DDO for awhile and it was really good, though the lack of crafting made me quit. Thanks for the suggestions though. Anyway heres a few of the games I tried :   

• Wow
    • Eve
    • War
    • EQ2
    • Vangaurd
    • UO
    • Fallen Earth
    • Pirates of the Burning Sea
    • AoC
    • Anything and everything f2p

Theres probably more that I forgot to list, but those are the main ones.

Yes I have a dream… And its not some MLK dream for equality. …I wanna own a decommissioned lighthouse …And I wanna live at the top… And nobody knows I live there. …And theres a button that I can press, and launch that lighthouse into space.