Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fallout 3

BloodaxesBloodaxes Member RarePosts: 4,043

Ok so I've been spending lots of hours on this game and find it not bad has more glitches and bugs then most games (Sniper rifle has almost same range as a machine gun...) but not bad overall.

So I started using a mod to increase the level cap I finished main quest and doing some side quests to totally complete because I love exploding bodies :D Anyway after I implemented this addon now the sound loop glitches are being gotten more frequently and this is very frustrating hearing my super mutant pal's gatling laser looping again and again and again gets boring.

I'd like to get every stat up since there's no way that I know of to reset stats and perks because I mistaken some of them.

Anyone had/got some problem like this? I'd rather not have to kick out of the party my super mutant because the gatling laser is awesome for ranged and melee and his gun is infinite :P

Comments

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154

For me.

The game got WAY WAY WAY Buggier as time went on. Its not the area or the weapon... its the Bad coders over there.

I had 70+ Hours into the game. F5 and autosave were my best friends.

after every quest or area found, plot hole oppend, ect ect. Id save with a normal slot for a backup. had over 300 saves.

The games just gana crash on you. Save offten and move on.

Helpfull though...

http://fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=10236

FALLOW ALL DIRECTIONS!!!!!!!

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member RarePosts: 4,043

I'm not crashing I'm just sick of the stupid looping bug on the gatling laser.

The only time I was crashing all the time was in the video game against the korean or chinese that part was very frustrative having to save every 5 steps to not do it again all the time because of a stupid crash.