Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Diablo type games

So while im at home me and my friends primarily play MMOs but at work we have a lot of downtime but no internet.  We would like to start play some Lan Coop rpgs....we would prefer some free diablo clones with coop or any other free rpgs with coop that you all could come up with.  Thanks.

Comments

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

Neverwinter Nights 1/2 is a good RPG with coop options with lots of adventure packs that can be downloaded and played.   Might want to give it a shot.

• djazzydjazzy Member Posts: 3,578

Titan Quest

it's the best Diablo clone out there (even better than diablo or diablo2 imo)

I've heard Torchlight is pretty good too, I haven't tried it but it follows the same Diablo format.

• BadMedicineBadMedicine Member Posts: 86

Torchlight without a doubt. It's damn cheap on Steam these days, too.

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.

• uohaloranuohaloran Member Posts: 811

Torchlight Torchlight Torchlight

10 bucks on Steam right now for the holiday sales. Get it.

• TalinTalin Member UncommonPosts: 918

Torchlight doesn't have LAN or any multiplayer. It is a completely single-player action RPG. And damn good, btw. :)

• uohaloranuohaloran Member Posts: 811

Aw, damn. Forgot about that part.

http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3569

This looks quite promising. Hopefully a nice tide over until the multiplayer function that Runic is working on is complete.

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Dungeon Siege is pretty good.

• FibsdkFibsdk Member Posts: 1,112

Darkstone

Probably the best Diablo clone i have ever played. Finding a copy may be hard/impossible though

• RavZterzRavZterz Member UncommonPosts: 618

Sacred 2 and Borderlands

Make games you want to play.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RavikAztar

• gboostergbooster Member UncommonPosts: 712

Titan Quest - Immortal Throne is by far the best Diablo clone available.

There is also a new game out called Divinity II Ego Draconis which is fantastic as well, Diablo style loot and skill with an Oblivion style open world. It is a great freaking game. I don't think it has MP support though. But I think it is i the best SPRPG out there right now.