Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kung Foo!: Closed Beta Challenge!

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Kung Foo! PR Manager Jason Varden has put together a new guide on how to "crash the Kung Foo! closed beta," which has been posted on the official Perfect World Entertainment blog. The most basic way to score a closed beta invite is to simply sign up for the game's newsletter and follow Kung Foo! on Twitter.

However, if you want to guarantee yourself a closed beta key, Perfect World Entertainment is challenging gamers to post the best Kung Foo! puns using the #FOO tag on Twitter. Get the attention of the developers with some awesome #FOO pun and you just may find yourself with a "golden ticket" into the closed beta!

Some examples provided by Varden:

Example of #FOO puns (guideline only):

· Get #FOO or get out

· Give me #FOO or give me death

· Join the #FOO Nation

· May the #FOO be with you

· Got #FOO?

I pity da #FOO! How'd he forget that one?! Quick! Use it and maybe you'll get into the beta!

Follow Kung Foo! on Twitter here.

Comments

• MindTriggerMindTrigger Member Posts: 2,596

Seriously?

A sure sign that you are in an old, dying paradigm/mindset, is when you are scared of new ideas and new technology. Don't feel bad. The world is moving on without you, and you are welcome to yell "Get Off My Lawn!" all you want while it happens. You cannot, however, stop an idea whose time has come.

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

First game I'm sure I won't try from them.

They usually get good to not bad games that almost always have good animations that make me stick with their game for almost a month till they start get greedy on cash shop and the almost forced buying at the higher levels but this.. no way in hell I'd try it unless they show something that attracts me in some video which is unlikely.

• ComnitusComnitus Member Posts: 2,462

Yeah, I got one.

What the #FOOk?

• MaglamaMaglama Member Posts: 4

There are too many games to not be interested in here, so why bother commenting on them at all? You figure holding a lulzy contest is what constitutes a horrible game, but you probably don't even know anything about it. You just look at it and speculate, just like most so-called "hardcore MMOers".