Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free MMO Gameplay Video!

Hey guys, I want this thread to be a platform where ppl can post their favorite game videos and discuss freely about the game. And here is mine!

Eudemons Online has recently released another gameplay video for their new expansion, Demon Rising! Definitely, this is their best expansion so far! I just can’t wait to show you the video. I’ve been playing this game for like 2-3 years. As a veteran player, I have noticed a tremendous change in the past one and half years! From Divine Path to Demon Rising! The game has become more and more fascinating! It feels like that it’s an endless challenge to yourself.

To be honest I quit once for I didn’t like some of the additions, but I came back eventually, for friends and those good old days and I am glad that I’ve come back. This game might not have the best graphic, but it always keeps improving, always! And this expansion, it’s just out of my expectation. It didn’t bring any new function or any new item, instead, only new quests! But that’s enough! Because until now, I haven’t passed the last quest yet!!! LOL…

I’ve tried like 20-30 times…it’s nothing like before….the map is full of dangerous traps and the bosses are intelligent and endowed with deadly skills. It’s very important you build a great team and make a good strategy before stepping in there. Most importantly, all the teammates should do what they are supposed to do, as planned! I failed because some idiots never listened! They only wanted to show off! That’s stupid! It’s a waste of time to work with that kind of ppl. Better go with friends. I wished the game can provide a voice chat…it is really difficult to communicate while you are fighting against the BOSS. Yesterday I spent 7 hrs with my friends working on Alamut but still failed…T T…Never mind… I am still gonna try…Maybe I’ll pass it today…wish me good luck! Lol….oh…okay, that enough, probably too much…watch the video pls and remember to post your game video~ hahha

The link for video is

Comments

• DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 3,203

If you want voice chat, use Teamspeak, Ventrilo or even Skype.