Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking to jump in a game as a helper.

IcegotenIcegoten Member UncommonPosts: 138

First Im looking for a game that is Free to play and I prefer anything that isn't browser based.

I want to get into a game where I can start my character off as some sort of support character where I don't do alot of fighting. I want to be the healer who joins parties and heals everyone allowing us to fight tougher monsters at a lower level. Or maybe something like a bard where my music buffs everyone and debuffs the monsters. I would rather be the one helping out the other players instead of the one killing monsters or whatever.

I'm not looking for a game where you can just make a class and choose healing as your skills but a game where it would actually help other players. There are many games out there already where you can make your class to heal other players but no one really has a use for it because everyone can just buy potions and since the games gives out so much money you aren't needed.

Comments

• PhelimReaghPhelimReagh Member UncommonPosts: 682

Have you tried Dungeons and Dragons online? The game revolves around group play and has many support roles to choose from.

• IcegotenIcegoten Member UncommonPosts: 138

Oh that is free to play? I remember playing it before but I thought that was just a trial version. Well I'm going to check it out so thanks.

• zeowyrmzeowyrm Member Posts: 746
    Originally posted by Icegoten . . .There are many games out there already where you can make your class to heal other players but no one really has a use for it because everyone can just buy potions and since the games gives out so much money you aren't needed..

Sorry, but this part caught my eye.  What the hell kind of mmo's are you playing where healers aren't important?

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440
    Originally posted by zeowyrm

Originally posted by Icegoten . . .There are many games out there already where you can make your class to heal other players but no one really has a use for it because everyone can just buy potions and since the games gives out so much money you aren't needed..

Sorry, but this part caught my eye.  What the hell kind of mmo's are you playing where healers aren't important?

I've played many games where healers were useless to me, only in raid/dungeon heavy games like wow are where their needed but in alot of other games i haven't really seen being used THAT much and its more of a preference thing.