Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GM support is horrid in this game

OrthaosOrthaos Member Posts: 51

So, I had just made a new character and as soon as I logged in, servers went down/crashed. I came back and my characters face had totally changed. I contacted in-game support, and a GM got back to me...this is exact words after trying to argue with him that it wasn't my characters face

"i think you lying. you must be retarted to think i believe you. you just want a free face change. for wasting my time i ban you three day."

Yes with all the horrible English glory, and he said retarted, with a T instead of a D.

I unsubscribed after playing for a week. I won't be supporting a game with such horrible support.

Comments

• BigdavoBigdavo Member UncommonPosts: 1,863

Screenshots please.

O_o o_O

• ArchemorousArchemorous Member Posts: 197
    Originally posted by Orthaos

So, I had just made a new character and as soon as I logged in, servers went down/crashed. I came back and my characters face had totally changed. I contacted in-game support, and a GM got back to me...this is exact words after trying to argue with him that it wasn't my characters face

"i think you lying. you must be retarted to think i believe you. you just want a free face change. for wasting my time i ban you three day."

Yes with all the horrible English glory, and he said retarted, with a T instead of a D.

I unsubscribed after playing for a week. I won't be supporting a game with such horrible support.

Hehe, and I thought no support was worse than bad support! =P

• EricDanieEricDanie Member UncommonPosts: 2,238

No screenshots to prove this horrible support? 

• arctarusarctarus Member UncommonPosts: 2,581

You just make a new character, how hard is it to delete and make again???

RIP Orc Choppa

• leowyattleowyatt Member Posts: 129

not buying it sorry. obvious troll is obvious. 

• rafaelrehnrafaelrehn Member Posts: 235
    Originally posted by leowyatt

not buying it sorry. obvious troll is obvious. 

what he said +rep

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,015

I suppose it's possible but it all sounds highly improbable.

My thought is that this is an issue for technical support and not an in game gm. If you did indeed speak with an in game gm he should have told you this.

Secondly, if it was a new character I suppose one could have just remade the face as was suggested.

Lastly, if (and I say "if" as this whole exchange seems a bit far fetched) a gm did address you in this manner then I'm pretty sure that NC would want to address this with their employee as they wouldn't want an employee who represented their company in this fashion.

So "if" this is true you should have submitted a support ticket explaining the face issue (as it is then a bug) but also asking them to look into this exchange.

I find it difficult to accept that you would have subscribed to a game and allowed someone to dissuade you from playing because they weren't doing their job and then not allow the company to address their rogue employee.

It all just seems extreme to me.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • rafaelrehnrafaelrehn Member Posts: 235

That female character you made did it look like your imaginary gf?

• OrthaosOrthaos Member Posts: 51
    Originally posted by Sukiyaki

A GM in Aion just healed the eyes of my once blind old grandfather.
    He said "And the awesomeness of this game shall heal your eyes" and he really could see again and his wrinkles perished too and he looked like 5 years younger, and im not saying this to attract some gurlz!
    True story.
    I totally subscribed for 1 whole extra year.
    You should start playing this game too.

Like that one movie that has Will Smith in it (name escapes me at moment)

(will smith quote)

"ITS A MIRACLE! I CAN SEE AGAIN!"

• pauldriverpauldriver Member Posts: 198

He said "And the awesomeness of this game shall heal your eyes" and he really could see again and his wrinkles perished too and he looked like 5 years younger, and im not saying this to attract some gurlz!
    True story.

lol.

Jam is sticky.

• RaizeenRaizeen Member Posts: 622

what a crappy attempt at trolling i dont even like aion but you just failed badly lol

Originally posted by Raizeen

what a crappy attempt at trolling i dont even like aion but you just failed badly lol

The only one here who is trolling is you. Nice try though. 

All I did was post my personal experience with a GM for Aion. Yeah, I could have made a new character...but I'm not going to make any character with a game that has such horrible customer support. I figured I would see if a GM could fix me up, but instead he called me a "retart"

• OmaliOmali MMO Business CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,177

True story.

I'm not a girl, but if I was that story would have won me over.

Posting in a troll thread.

• RaizeenRaizeen Member Posts: 622

All I did was post my personal experience with a GM for Aion. Yeah, I could have made a new character...but I'm not going to make any character with a game that has such horrible customer support. I figured I would see if a GM could fix me up, but instead he called me a "retart"

sure he did little troll sure he did

• TainTain Member Posts: 10

Yeah support in Aion *IS* pretty bad. But more in the way that they just ignore you/everyone than go around calling people retarts. Its much more beleiveable to say you want to quit because it is grindy, pvp is broken and there is no content; then being molested by GM's.

• rwmillerrwmiller Member Posts: 472

Without a doubt a complete lie made up by the OP in some weird attempt at either generating negative publicity or gaining attention. As has been said the lack of screenshots makes it doubtful but the fact that the OP fails to even mention the GM name yep they have names that appear it doesn't just say GM means that this is all made up.

Sad way to waste everyone's time.

• WSIMikeWSIMike Member Posts: 5,564

True story.

Wonder if the GM looked anything like this guy...

Miracles!

"If you just step away for a sec you will clearly see all the pot holes in the road,
    and the cash shop selling asphalt..."
    - Mimzel on F2P/Cash Shops

The funny thing is, NCsoft nor the GM ever emailed me that I was banned. I was kicked out of the game with a messag that said "Banned: 3 days remaining", but never got an email or anything. I'll be unbanned tomorrow, but I already unsubbed and went back to World of Warcraft.

• DataDayDataDay Member UncommonPosts: 1,538

Face changes, I have only seen that happen in Vanguard Saga of Heroes and once in Perfect World. Both games allow you to change appearance at any time, so it was no big loss.

• DatcydeDatcyde Member UncommonPosts: 573

I really Honestly feel that NCSOFT is playing God with us its their market plan to have farmers and they have rules on how to

ban people or suspend them. I recently got my account suspended after i received 16 mil kinah that i borrowed from a friend

they took all my loot and suspended my account I bet they took all the loot even the loot that I got from quests which is 70% of the

my gear I have equiped so I just replied to them that I will be contacting my lawyer because they did this after i made petitions

about a market bug so they waited till I paid for another month like 3 days after to suspend me take all my gear and kinah so that

I can go and become a kinah buyer and keep playing the game.

p.s I have chat logs thats proves i borrows kinah.

• EthianEthian Member Posts: 1,216

Blah blah blah blah...

This weekend my account was hacked and NCsoft fixed my issue within 4 hours...on a Sunday.

So....your post is total BS bud lol

"I play Tera for the gameplay"

• Larry2298Larry2298 Member Posts: 865

Does GM has time to answer you? Somtimes, I doubted the GM is employed by goldsellers and they are busy to spamming 100M in stock, deliver within 25 minutes. I think those gold sellers could make 1 million Dollars easily every month from all AION US/EU servers.

• Darkness690Darkness690 Member Posts: 174

Screenshots or  it didn't happen.

• Lord_IxiganLord_Ixigan Member Posts: 548

Again, if you were really this pissed off about it you would have taken a screenshot to go along with your post.

I'll give this troll a 6/10, better than average, but I've seen much better.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was viral anti-marketing by a competitor.