Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Has nobody else posted in this forum? :(

lordyearslordyears Member UncommonPosts: 3

I must say I'm a little surprised there aren't any other threads on the 4 story board. Though this is quite a bit like WoW, its definetly great for those World of Warcraft fans who can't afford dishing out the big bucks every few months to play. I used to love Wacraft, and am now hooked on this game... at least, until I can get a much stronger computer and a new game comes out. Seriously, try it out peeps, I'm fairly sure you won't be dissapointed~ :)

Comments

• lovehammerlovehammer Member Posts: 5

I would like to try this game but it keeps saying the website is non-existant.

• gr8txngr8txn Member Posts: 9

Yea the game is definately a WoW clone and also as another former wow player agreed this game is definately worth a try. Nothing ground breaking but good solid gameplay and a free wow-esque world to explore.

• adamkadmonadamkadmon Member Posts: 7
    Originally posted by lovehammer

I would like to try this game but it keeps saying the website is non-existant.

Works fine now. I'm installing the game now...went into mmo withdrawls when the DDO beta ended...need something to keep me busy...

• SlaynnSlaynn Member UncommonPosts: 109

I tried it a while back and there were a couple things that left a sour taste in my mouth.  One was the lag and the other was the translation.  I had to stop and figure out what they were trying to say a few times. 

Are these fixed?

It's gotten to the point where some MMOs have been reduced to little more than success dispensers. Don't think. Don't challenge yourself. Do as little as possible... but still be rewarded for it. Yeah.. *that's* fun.

-- WSIMike

• JGMIIIJGMIII Member Posts: 1,282

Sorry but I hate WoW and as much as I would love to peg this game as a wowclone I can't.

This game is utter f2p crap, bad animation, shitty character models and a terrible game through and through.

STAY AWAY!

Playing: EvE, Ryzom

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Originally posted by lordyears

I must say I'm a little surprised there aren't any other threads on the 4 story board. Though this is quite a bit like WoW, its definetly great for those World of Warcraft fans who can't afford dishing out the big bucks every few months to play. I used to love Wacraft, and am now hooked on this game... at least, until I can get a much stronger computer and a new game comes out. Seriously, try it out peeps, I'm fairly sure you won't be dissapointed~ :)

We already have slightly better versions in Perfect World and Runes of Magic.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• troy2008troy2008 Member Posts: 2

this is how i looked at this game. I always over estimated how well F2p would be so i went in with not good intentions just played the game. Not caring about the faults but the good. and Chatting alot in /all to gain friends. Im enjoying the game so far.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856
    Originally posted by troy2008

this is how i looked at this game. I always over estimated how well F2p would be so i went in with not good intentions just played the game. Not caring about the faults but the good. and Chatting alot in /all to gain friends. Im enjoying the game so far.

arent 4story and gate of andaron the same game!i was assuming they were one and the same!i tried 4 story ,was gona try gate of andaron!

• troy2008troy2008 Member Posts: 2

what Do you know Your right Diferent Host's but Zemi Inc. own both. I got know idea why? maybe kinda like Cabal one is for Uk and one for US?

• ravenlore1ravenlore1 Member Posts: 3

Originally posted by drbaltazar

arent 4story and gate of andaron the same game!i was assuming they were one and the same!i tried 4 story ,was gona try gate of andaron!

4Story global is hosted by its developer which is Zemi inc. So 4Story global is the 2nd server to get the latest update after the korean server. While Gates of Andaron is the same game, but only publised by other company for north america area and it gets update after 4Story global does.