Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guildwars 2 Preguild.

Hey guys, I started a pre guild today for Guildwars2 called. The Gray Wardens.

I thought it would be nice to get some gamers together who are going to play Guildwars2 when it comes out.

Since it is far away one of my goals once we get enough members is to vote, and play another game as a Guild to get to know each others play styles.

If you have any questions you can email me at [email protected] or just respond to this post.

Oh yeah almost forgot. ---> Guild Site

Thanks.

Comments

• MindTriggerMindTrigger Member Posts: 2,596

haha!  I am stoked for this game too, but damn.  It may not even be out until 2011!

A sure sign that you are in an old, dying paradigm/mindset, is when you are scared of new ideas and new technology. Don't feel bad. The world is moving on without you, and you are welcome to yell "Get Off My Lawn!" all you want while it happens. You cannot, however, stop an idea whose time has come.

• HuntersknellHuntersknell Member Posts: 5

I know right. Maybe even 2012 haha. 

Just  trying to throw something together. Beta should be comming up sometime 2010

• illyanaillyana Member UncommonPosts: 614

cool
    our current guild plan to stay together and juz xfer to GW2
    under the same guild name

Have fun storming the castle! - Miracle Max

• HuntersknellHuntersknell Member Posts: 5

Yeah, I'm trying to get back into GW again.

I played at release till around the time Factions came out, then stopped. I just bought Night Fall last night that came with EotN. 

• illyanaillyana Member UncommonPosts: 614

aww you gave up GW too soon if you stopped with Factions
    hope you enjoy Nightfall and EOTN as i have

Have fun storming the castle! - Miracle Max

• wardoxywardoxy Member UncommonPosts: 81

Gray wardens ? ripping off dragon age origins grey wardens with a little twitch on "grey" to "gray" ? quite frankly not very original... and making a pre guild for GW2 is like... hasty at the moment....

• jdram14jdram14 Member Posts: 36
    Originally posted by wardoxy

Gray wardens ? ripping off dragon age origins grey wardens with a little twitch on "grey" to "gray" ? quite frankly not very original... and making a pre guild for GW2 is like... hasty at the moment....

I suppose the hastiness could be redeemed if they actively played GW1 in a kind of preparation for GW2. *shrug*

• HeadBytorHeadBytor Member UncommonPosts: 93
    Originally posted by Huntersknell

I know right. Maybe even 2012 haha. 

noo! dont jinx it! :p

• xanarotxanarot Member Posts: 26

If you want a GW2 pre guild, go play GW1. All playing that today are definitly going on to GW2 (well, some have are 50/50 with aion while waiting).

• Sarge69Sarge69 Member Posts: 16

GW2 won't be in 2012, or there is a near 0% chance of that happening, they simply don't need to do that. They said beta close to GW2 release, so think  early 2011 still!

• wardoxywardoxy Member UncommonPosts: 81
    Originally posted by jdram14

Originally posted by wardoxy

I suppose the hastiness could be redeemed if they actively played GW1 in a kind of preparation for GW2. *shrug*

Why bother worrying about GW2... just play the one... like someone else said people will go to GW2... no need to post on a forum "Hey join our preguild of gw2" , its just pointless... there are still many players in the game to play with ...

And besides its same thing as saying... hey lets make organize a party for the 2012 new year ! who wants to join ? ... yes hasty. no other words lol.

• GennadiosGennadios Member Posts: 209

Pre-guilding might be a bit difficult. GW2 will be the sequel to an already existing game. There are alot of already established GW1 guilds to compete with.

• achellisachellis Member Posts: 542

lawlz nice Dragon Age ref guild name.