Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LFGame P2P

HaliaxHaliax Member Posts: 18

Hello MMORPG.com, I am currently in between MMO's and I need  your help. 

I am looking for a P2P game that is semi-new (nothing from like 2000), decent graphics, PvP or PvE centered does not matter to me.  I am thinking about STO and will be playing SW:TOR but I need a for the wait (in case STO isn't it).

Played - Runescape, WoW, EQ2, Aion, and EvE

Maybe LoTRO?

All help is appreciated.  Thanks!

Comments

• zeowyrmzeowyrm Member Posts: 746

Well, if you're just looking to kill time til STO, check out Steam.  They have almost all of the SOE stable for like 5 bucks, which will net you a free month.  Vanguard, EQ2, PotBS etc.  I'd recommend EQ2 personally.  Not a bad game to lose a month to every now and again.

• JazqaJazqa Member Posts: 465

Yeah, I bough my eq2 + all expansions for 5€, you can also get all but newest expansion for 2,50€, and that little price includes month of game time so your STO gets released..

• HaliaxHaliax Member Posts: 18

I forgot to put EQ2 in list of played MMO's, I thought it was a fairly decent game but it didn't hold my attention for too long.  Thanks for the replys though.  I'll make sure to check Steam's game list.  Suggestions still welcome too :)