Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will this be it? (the real thread)

2»

Comments

• AlbytapsAlbytaps Member Posts: 208

and we don't even know if skill chains will work the same way (though they are confrimed to be in).

YAY!

• toddzetoddze Member UncommonPosts: 2,150
    Originally posted by drbaltazar

i might be wrong here but if this game doesnt have dx11 and microsoft donnybrook.IT WONT BE AN MMORPG
    it will just be a regular of the mill morpg we ve been having for that past decade

Your still running around these boards spewing your garbage. Ill tell you this again graphics (dx 11) and servers (donnybrooks) does not make any game. Ill give you the fact that we need a stable server but we dont need donnybrooks. Gameplay and conent is what an MMO is about.

Edit: btw I am just curious why you insist on trolling the ffxiv board and not any of the other un-released mmo boards. I mean IF DX11 and donnybrooks makes an MMO why isnt your all mighty crusade moved to other MMO's?

Waiting for:EQ-Next, ArcheAge (not so much anymore)
    Now Playing: N/A
    Worst MMO: FFXIV
    Favorite MMO: FFXI

• JenadaraJenadara Member Posts: 95
    Originally posted by Albytaps

They better keep in skillchains or I'll be upset!

agreed!

I don't want to get too excited and already suggest that this game will suck up most of my computer time.  hehe   It will be good - no doubt.