Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vitual Property World Record Price surpassed with 4.5 hours left

The Crystal Palace Space Station in Entropia Universe is on the Auction block. It went up for Auction by Mindark on 14 Dec 2009 and ends today at 5Pm EST time. Currently the Bid has been pushed to $100,000.30USD thus  surpassing the previous record price for an onlione virtual property. I wonder How high it will go.

Comments

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

i tried that game ,but had to leave since its a lag fest.

• Justin_ThymeJustin_Thyme Member Posts: 7

I honestly do not get any lag at all. You do need to have a PC and Connection capable of the Crysis 2 Engine.

i dont get lag in aion but i get ton of lag in this game ,same freeking engine.i never understood either

it is a very nice game and i love the way its made and everything one of my favorite

and there arent many in that liste favoritebut entropia universe is one of them if they just fixed it i would be there all the time

• ArchemorousArchemorous Member Posts: 197

100.000 dollars for virtual property. this is just another reason why I am disgusted with the human race.

• LynxJSALynxJSA Member RarePosts: 3,332

I tried it ages ago when it was Project Entropia but couldn't find much game to it. Actually, I kept getting the same retarded advice from everyone when looking for where or how to start - it was something to the effect of buying (real cash) some kind wood or tool for wood or something to get started. Might be worth trying again to see what it's like noiw.

-- Whammy - a 64x64 miniRPG 
    RPG Quiz - can you get all 25 right? 
    FPS Quiz - how well do you know your shooters?  
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004

If people are willing to spend real money on that kind of thing, in a game that, as far as i know, has a very limited subscriber base.... well, i have this bridge i don't need any more, and for a very reasonable price, im sure we could do a deal

Originally posted by LynxJSA

I tried it ages ago when it was Project Entropia but couldn't find much game to it. Actually, I kept getting the same retarded advice from everyone when looking for where or how to start - it was something to the effect of buying (real cash) some kind wood or tool for wood or something to get started. Might be worth trying again to see what it's like noiw.

there isnt any info in the game its made like you do whatever please you ,and you have to learn everything

its hard to explain but i bet some here can explain what i mean since im not that good in english

• LynxJSALynxJSA Member RarePosts: 3,332
    Originally posted by Phry

If people are willing to spend real money on that kind of thing, in a game that, as far as i know, has a very limited subscriber base.... well, i have this bridge i don't need any more, and for a very reasonable price, im sure we could do a deal

Waitwaitwait... what kind of bridge and how much?

:)

-- Whammy - a 64x64 miniRPG 
    RPG Quiz - can you get all 25 right? 
    FPS Quiz - how well do you know your shooters?  
  • pyrofreakpyrofreak Member UncommonPosts: 1,481
    Originally posted by Phry

I'd buy a bridge, all good trolls need a bridge.

Now with 57.3% more flames!