Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF a Group Oriented PvP game

badfish888badfish888 Member Posts: 1

Hey everybody,

So for christmas this year i got a new computer to replace my current hunk of junk and it has inspired me to start computer gaming again. I used to be a fairly avid pvper in WoW,  but am not sure if that is the game I want to go back to. I loved the concept of the arena and pitting team vs. team, but found it hard to stay competitive gear wise without spending hours every night grinding honor. What I'm looking for is a slightly more casual PvP game (gear dependency wise atleast) that encourages group oriented PvP (IE WoW Arena / BGs and even old school runescape wildy).

Any suggestions / advice would be great.

Thanks,

Badfish

EDIT: Fixed title and also want to add that i really enjoy full loot pvp

Comments

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

WAR would be a good choice and there's currently no arena/bg type full loot games, those kind of games are usually sandbox and non instanced.

• uhjpaeuhjpae Member Posts: 165

You could also try Atlantica Online. It's a turn-based strategy game where you can control up to 9 characters at the same time. If you really like PVP then the "Free League" is for you. There is also a server called "Titan" where events take place and players from different servers get to compete each other. Try it and see if you will like it. ^^

• daarcodaarco Member UncommonPosts: 4,275

Darkfall

Everything you are looking for. Skillbaised, sandbox, FPS realtime combat, naval combat, mounted combat, housing, full loot, FFAPvP, friendly fire, playerskill, manual aiming, clanwarfare!