Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Atlantica Calendar

uhjpaeuhjpae Member Posts: 165

Hey guys!

Ndoors has just released the 2010 Atlantica Online Calendars! It will feature your favorite mercenaries every month.

Here's a preview:

You can purchase the calendars using you GCoins. As a bonus, players who purchased the calendars will also get a Caterina's Loveletter box (where you can get the Maid Uniform or Maid Headdress) for free!

Here's the link for more information:

atlantica.ndoorsgames.com/center/news/notice_view.asp

Comments

• trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222

I wish the prophet looked like that in game.

Well, I actually like how she looks in game. But that's not bad either. (That could replace the archer, give her red hair)

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there

• MyreanMyrean Member Posts: 186

This is nice, But I wonder what's the size of the Calendar? (sigh) is it just a wallet size,notebook size or like a poster? hmmmm

• uhjpaeuhjpae Member Posts: 165

@trancejeremy: I agree with you. The one in the calendar is so sexy. Even the cannoneer looks cool!

@myrean: Why don't you buy it and we'll know the answer to your questions?

BTW, Happy holidays everyone!

• lm8darklm8dark Member Posts: 281

Waaaa... I really love the prophet... I want this calendar!

• elit3gam3relit3gam3r Member Posts: 186
    Originally posted by lm8dark

Waaaa... I really love the prophet... I want this calendar!

same here it that prophet is very hot and sexy in the calendar woooot! woooot!

Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu player

Yeah, she reminds me of a story of a girl... who cried a river and drowned the whole world... Though she looks so sad in photographs.. I absolutely love her. when she smiles.

LoL.. Last song syndrome.

But she is definitely hot.

• MyreanMyrean Member Posts: 186

I don't wanna buy unless I already know the size... hope there's a lot more design to be choose..

lol.. no size description.. just states mini-caledandar... lucky VIP users getting the calendar for free...

• uhjpaeuhjpae Member Posts: 165

You should've spent more on IM so you would've been included in the VIP list lol. ^^

After all that I had spent.. I am not a VIP user... ouch... How much money do you need to spend to become a VIP?