Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do You Play Runescape??

Please Answer this Poll!!!

Comments

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

Ack *covers ears* ::::10:: Don't say the "R" word around here.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • hndsmaries1hndsmaries1 Member Posts: 11
    LOL whats so bad about the "R" word???

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

I'd rather indulge in crappy flash games than play Runescape.

You obviously have not ever played a real mmorpg.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

Trust me I know that runescape is garbage. But something about it is addictive.....

• EPDJEPDJ Member Posts: 130

only reason it was ever good was because it had a very unique economy where you could make everything ( though you should of been made to choose a proffession... ) and even a retard could play it...

i played it for a while about 4 or 5 years ago... reached a cap of 50mil gold... got hacked... lost cash... quit...

Woah that sucks....Yeah they should have classes and races with unique starting abilities...kinda like the game Elder Scrolls III Morrowind...then I would actually consider calling it a mmorpg until then its just a java based game.......

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

Originally posted by hndsmaries1
    Trust me I know that runescape is garbage. But something about it is addictive.....

Were you sniffing coke while you played? That can sometimes be the reason.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server

Originally posted by rathma
    Originally posted by hndsmaries1

Were you sniffing coke while you played? That can sometimes be the reason.

No kidding. That is like saying that I know heroine is bad for me but it hurts so good.

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

Lol I seriously dont know why i still play that game....maybe im on an extended high......they told me not to smoke that anthrax lol....

• UiruruUiruru Member Posts: 984
    I remember I played it once... then I got confused and thought I was a banana...  it was kind of wierd... imageimageimage

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 98% who has, copy & paste this in your signature.

A: 73% S: 66% K: 33% E: 26%

• dimigwdimigw Member Posts: 1

Yeah i used to, but i stopped ever since they created RS2. RSclassic was wayyy better. It just sucked after that. I got a lot of lag from rs2.

Originally posted by dimigw
    Yeah i used to, but i stopped ever since they created RS2. RSclassic was wayyy better. It just sucked after that. I got a lot of lag from rs2.

Waaaay better? Its all the same, mate. Point and click with 5 total spells at lvl 60.

• AdrealAdreal Member Posts: 2,087

what?... what's runescape?

*repressed memories* image

"Put your foot where your mouth is." - Wisdom from my grandfather
    "Paper or plastic? ... because I'm afraid I'll have to suffocate you unless you put this bag on your head..." - Ethnitrek
    AC1: Wierding from Harvestgain

• Iceman12321Iceman12321 Member Posts: 992

Sure there are other games out there, but some of the oldies are the goodies for some particular people. For me, I just look at the graphics and the fun-meter...other than that, if the game is decent in both of these departments, I'm in! Runescape however isnt too high in either, but Hey its free!