Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Radio/CB interference

NicroxNicrox Member Posts: 140

Yo I was wandering if anyone has had problems with radio/cb interference well playing a mmo and it coming over the speakers. I've been trying too find a fix for it but havn't found one yet. And I've updated my sound drivers it happens well playing eve online near the gates if anyone plays eve.

Comments

• ArtaiosArtaios Member UncommonPosts: 550

your joking.
    am im right?

• pauldriverpauldriver Member Posts: 198

lolz. Nice attempt. Gave me a chuckle.

Jam is sticky.

• SheistaSheista Member UncommonPosts: 1,203

Actually had this happen to me once at a gaming center.  They had chairs with the speakers built into the headrests, and while playing Rainbow Six Vegas one day, I started to hear weird chatter over my speakers.  Exited the game and went to the 360 dashboard.. was still getting the feedback, so I knew it wasn't just the game.

Cranked up the volume and tried to listen, and it sounded like police radio chatter.  Not sure how it was happening, but the speakers were managing to pick up interference of some kind and I was hearing a police channel through them.  It wasn't clear, but it was noticeable.

• McgreagMcgreag Member UncommonPosts: 495

Has happened to me as well, nothing specific to EVE just a specific type of speakers combined with the right atmospheric conditions.

"Memories are meant to fade. They're designed that way for a reason."

If you played eve you would realise this was a troll. I would hope.

Jam is sticky.

• batolemaeusbatolemaeus Member CommonPosts: 2,061

Since nobody plays eve with sounds, it has to be a legit thread.

I for one like the generic spacey background music and noise. Sometimes. 

Jam is sticky.

• NicroxNicrox Member Posts: 140

Most times radio or CS radio waves will interfer with sound card more so if someone around your area has a radio tower in the back yard and are leeching on the same radio frequency. With the latest UI updates the problem was solved.

Miscellaneous

•The ambient hum and solar wind sounds produced by your pod when at jumpgates or asteroid belts have been returned.