Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Returned to Middle Earth, empressions

First off, I am very very happy I resubed to LOTRO. Having been gone for over a year+ I've noticed a dramatic change in game play, graphics, and with more solo content and more quests! The community is one of the best I have ever seen, since my Everquest days over 10 years ago.

If you are looking for a Amazing PVE Experience and a amazing community, look no further, go out and buy this game because it is worth every pennie!!!!! Like I said, I am very happy I resubscribed and I am looking forward to many many years of this fantastic masterpiece!!!!

Cheers.

Ps. The server populations are growing by the day, even on my server gladden, I see new faces on a daily basis! I hope this transition helps you choose this game!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Comments

• Thanatos465Thanatos465 Member Posts: 17

we're not growing, thats users alts

• Toquio3Toquio3 Member Posts: 1,074

I think tha might be true. earlier this year, there were alot more mid range level characters in the world, after mirkwod there were alot fewer, which led me to believe most of them were alts. as they slowly burn through mirkwood's content, expect the world to become alot livelier again.

Think of lotro's population like the tides in an ocean, and the moon as expantions =)

If you stand VERY still, and close your eyes, after a minute you can actually FEEL the universe revolving around PvP.

• UW1975UW1975 Member Posts: 183
    Originally posted by Thanatos465

we're not growing, thats users alts

Well I see that at least we get some new trolls.

• grandpagamergrandpagamer Member Posts: 2,221

I resubbed in november to see the skirmishes and get in on mirkwood and I too see more people at all levels than I iremembered from last spring. I play on Landroval and understand it is one of the better populated servers..