Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

incorperating the endings of good&evil kotor

AevenathAevenath Member UncommonPosts: 116

I really hope they talk about what Revan does after the end of KOTOR. If you pick the good side you get to learn about what he did after the ending,etc. If you're evil you get to learn about his control over the Sith and if it eventually became the death of him or something.

Any news on this or what?

Comments

• Toquio3Toquio3 Member Posts: 1,074

the canon is supposed to be that revan chose the good side in kotor. so even if you're a sith, you'll still learn that he saved the republic =P

If you stand VERY still, and close your eyes, after a minute you can actually FEEL the universe revolving around PvP.

• AevenathAevenath Member UncommonPosts: 116

Guess that explains why the evil ending was so lame and ended so abruptly...

• Toquio3Toquio3 Member Posts: 1,074
    Originally posted by Aevenath

Thats because even if you went evil, you were still expected to save the world and get the girl. A REAL evil ending would be NOT killing Malak, but joining him again and maybe not letting the companions escape, like that Carth Onassi. Boy did I want to kill him...

If you stand VERY still, and close your eyes, after a minute you can actually FEEL the universe revolving around PvP.

• StuBidasoeStuBidasoe Member Posts: 108
    Originally posted by Toquio3

Thats because even if you went evil, you were still expected to save the world and get the girl. A REAL evil ending would be NOT killing Malak, but joining him again and maybe not letting the companions escape, like that Carth Onassi. Boy did I want to kill him...

Can't count the times I wanted to lightsaber that dude's eyes out.

• trophictrophic Member Posts: 83
    Originally posted by Toquio3

At least Kotor ! had an ending. I finished Kotor 2 going; 'Ummm, so the old lady was bad because she said there was a wound in the force that had to be closed or opened and the only way I coulod do that was by fighting her three dancing lightsabers which made me good. Or bad'.