Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why is this game listed on MMORPG?

munecaroonmunecaroon Member Posts: 88

Since when get browser games into this website?

The game list is already pretty flooded, if they start to add browser games, they might as well add more sub-sections or branch off into ""BMG.COM" or how you'd call it.

I'm not pro or con for this game, just started playing it myself, but it's not a MMO or a RPG per definition.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, please.

Comments

• SuperHansSuperHans Member Posts: 87

This game really shouldn't be on this website. I agree with you. 

I'm just cool like that.

• galliard1981galliard1981 Member Posts: 256

/signed

Playing: Rohan
    Played (from best to worst): Shadowbane, Guild Wars, Shayia, Age of Conan, Warhammer, Runes of Magic, Rappelz, Archlord, Knight online, King of Kings, Kal online, Last chaos

• kingtommyboykingtommyboy Member Posts: 543

I also agree with you, the owners of this website have to make a better definition of what kind of games they want to add.

I believe browsergames like travian should not be listed here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    waiting for ... nothing..

• nigel71nigel71 Member UncommonPosts: 23

I like this game and have played for years on & off , still suprised it's here though

• JoliustJoliust Member Posts: 1,329

I agree with everyone else. If this is here than they need to add all the facebook games. I think we need a Farville forum :-p

Sent me an email if you want me to mail you some pizza rolls.

• nigel71nigel71 Member UncommonPosts: 23

Well if we introduce full loot PvP to Farmville we could soon get this forum going , you can flame me & I can droive moi tractor on your laaand , burn down each others barns & demand combine harvesters are nerfed etc :) 

• PocahinhaPocahinha Member UncommonPosts: 550

Well travian is an mmo, its massive with thousands of players in the same server, its multiplayer and its online, its browser but so is runescape.......Guild Wars is not an mmo..so it should not be listed here...

• VetarniasVetarnias Member UncommonPosts: 630
    Originally posted by Pocahinha

Well travian is an mmo, its massive with thousands of players in the same server, its multiplayer and its online, its browser but so is runescape.......Guild Wars is not an mmo..so it should not be listed here...

Perhaps you would care to post a picture of your Travian avatar, then?

• HalpotHalpot Member CommonPosts: 204

If you have any further comments on this matter, then please direct them at [email protected] 

This discussion has been closed.