Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I recently Trialed for EVE and just got the game on Steam for a bargain.

Toquio3Toquio3 Member Posts: 1,074

And to celebrate that I'd like to share a little EVE joke I made with the wow achievement signature maker.

Hope you liked it, like I said, just a joke =)

But joke aside, are there any people that you know that do this? Play EVE just because its a pretty Universe?

If you stand VERY still, and close your eyes, after a minute you can actually FEEL the universe revolving around PvP.

Comments

• pauldriverpauldriver Member Posts: 198

Not specifically because....but for some people I believe it helps. Also nice:) I have some good eve jokes I picked up from bio's I'll post later when I get back home.

Jam is sticky.

• pauldriverpauldriver Member Posts: 198

Low sec......its like having sex with strangers. Always remember to bring protection and watch your ass.

Expecting a pirate not to kill you in low sec because you think you are a nice person, is like expecting a bull will not charge you because you are a vegetarian"

Yo momma is so fat, your daddy has to drop a cyno for her to go shopping!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three women were in a bar talking about their husbands and how they made love.

The first woman said, "My husband is a marriage counselor, and before we make love, he brings me flowers and candy. I like that."

The second woman proclaimed, "My husband is a mechanic, he makes love a little rough, I like that."

The third woman replied, "Well my husband works for CCP and all he does is sit on the edge of the bed and tell me how good it's going to be when I get it."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"EVE is harsh on day one, and stays that way," Syncaine writes. "WoW holds your hand from 1-80, and makes sure you get a cookie regardless if you win or lose. EVE not only takes your cookie, but laughs at you for bringing one in the first place."

I'd just like to re-iterate that none of these are mine. I had seen an awful more of these but went and rampantly purged my notebook sometime back and lost them all.

Jam is sticky.