Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Left 4 Dead 2 is $34.99 at Best Buy right now

WhackANewbieWhackANewbie Member Posts: 225

Went to the best buy in my region (California) to get a gift card and saw that Left 4 Dead 2, for the PC, is 34.99 right now so I went ahead and got it (even though I have no money) so in case anyone wants to get this game now is the best time, for you or a present.

Comments

• coffeecoffee Member Posts: 2,007

Costs about the same right now on steam ( http://store.steampowered.com/ ), GTA4 is £5 ($8) just snapped that up, although ill wait till I get a better rig before I download, ill look to see what deals they got tommorrow now.

• TardcoreTardcore Member Posts: 2,325
    Originally posted by WhackANewbie

Went to the best buy in my region (California) to get a gift card and saw that Left 4 Dead 2, for the PC, is 34.99 right now so I went ahead and got it (even though I have no money) so in case anyone wants to get this game now is the best time, for you or a present.

SHOPLIFTER SHOPLIFTER!!!!!!

"Gypsies, tramps, and thieves, we were called by the Admin of the site . . . "

• twiggy550twiggy550 Member UncommonPosts: 492
    Originally posted by Tardcore

Originally posted by WhackANewbie

SHOPLIFTER SHOPLIFTER!!!!!!

I lol'd

Personally, I don't think L4D2 is gonna be worth a purchase for me personally until it drops to at least $30 or less. I didn't find L4D to be all that impressive albeit being fun, and I found L4D2 to be less so for a 50-60 dollar purchase when it was first released.

"IRL is a pretty upstanding MMO with thousands of classes, a lot of PvP and even some pretty unique emotes and titles you can acquire. Explore that world first, then we'll talk about this virtual one."

• WhackANewbieWhackANewbie Member Posts: 225

Shoplifter? Credit card more like it. Didn't know it was on Steam for that price but at least I have the case and the install is quicker.

• cerebrixcerebrix Member UncommonPosts: 566

i went back and forth on this one.  ended up buying left 4 dead 1.  after looking at the steam forums, seems like alot of guys are going back to the first game i guess they have issues with how the 2nd game is compared to the first.

im not opening mine till xmas though.  only gift i get this year.

Games i'm playing right now...

"In short, I thought NGE was a very bad idea" - Raph Koster talking about NGE on his blog at raphkoster.com