Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Admins and/or Mods Please Read and Reply.

GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180

Admins and/or Mods Please Read and Reply to this, so that I know you actually read this.image.

Anyway, please look at ALL of the forums! I have seen quite a few places, where there are threads that should be there, one that I already reported and it got deleted, and another that is the Middle Earth Online forums! Please look at ALL the forums, so that mmorpg.com can be a better spam-free place! Also, I just looked at the lineage 2 forums, and saw some unecessary threads there. If I were an admin or mod, I would look at ALL the forums, so that mmorpg.com is place to talk about different mmorpgs.

Gamelist: PLEASE Update gamelist! VERY VERY OLD! SOOOOO MANY CHANGES ARE NEEDED! For example, for Crystal Atatrium, in the screenshot sections, they are more screenshots, and also games that websites have changed, and mmorpg that have been cancelled! PLEASE UPDATE! Thank you.

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
Nothing

Comments

• cooldevocooldevo Member Posts: 371

Originally posted by Greatness
    Gamelist: PLEASE Update gamelist! VERY VERY OLD! SOOOOO MANY CHANGES ARE NEEDED! For example, for Crystal Atatrium, in the screenshot sections, they are more screenshots, and also games that websites have changed, and mmorpg that have been cancelled! PLEASE UPDATE! Thank you.

They can only update what they know about. They are not omniscient beings that know everything. Submit the new information to them and they will update it. Just be sure there is a valid website to prove it (ie official page or reputable fansites, etc). I'm sure they have better things to do then chase down every rumor that's out on the net.