Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Steam prices

RaizeenRaizeen Member Posts: 622

Well steam is having a big list of games with 50-80% off in price get it while it lasts

Comments

• twiggy550twiggy550 Member UncommonPosts: 492

I'm looking at them right now, some of these are insane 

"IRL is a pretty upstanding MMO with thousands of classes, a lot of PvP and even some pretty unique emotes and titles you can acquire. Explore that world first, then we'll talk about this virtual one."

• PryettaPryetta Member UncommonPosts: 260

Oh I see it now. I'm gonna look lol

• RaizeenRaizeen Member Posts: 622

4.76 euro for eq2 + latest expansions and 3 for vanguard lol

• RefreshedRefreshed Member Posts: 9

Just picked up a copy of Empire Total War (Plus DLC) for a sweet £25 as well as Warhammer Dawn of War II.

Bit of an RTS Fan ^^

Cheers for the heads up.

• coffeecoffee Member Posts: 2,007
    Originally posted by Refreshed

Just picked up a copy of Empire Total War (Plus DLC) for a sweet £25 as well as Warhammer Dawn of War II.
    Bit of an RTS Fan ^^

Cheers for the heads up.

Ahhhhh DoW 2 - gets old & repetative fast.. a rare miss by Relic.

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

Dawn of War: dark crusade ftw! :P

• McAvoyMcAvoy Member Posts: 85

OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Star Wars KOTOR and Star Wars Jedi knight jedi academy II! <-- Was gonna buy them soon anyways, great luck!

Unreal Deal pack and Farcry! <--- Love UT III on PS3 tho kinda sad theres no UC.

Just got my first Gaming PC yesterday and now i can get some really nice game to go with it!

So excited!http://ladyhalfbreed.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/excited.gif

Inherited Will, the Destiny of the Age, and the Dreams of its People. These are things that will not be stopped. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom, these things will never cease to be! - Gol D. Roger

• RefreshedRefreshed Member Posts: 9

Now I have things to fill the void that was left after I quit World of Warcraft.

I am looking forward to the next set of 'deals' that come around every 24 Hours.

• DerrialDerrial Member Posts: 250

Yeah, they have some really great deals for the holidays. I'm snagging GTAIV and Trine each for less than 8 bucks, and STALKER: Shadows of Chernobyl for 2 bucks!

• hanweehanwee Member Posts: 3

wish AION 4.99 lol :)

• ArndurArndur Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,202
    Originally posted by coffee

Originally posted by Refreshed

Bit of an RTS Fan ^^

Cheers for the heads up.

Ahhhhh DoW 2 - gets old & repetative fast.. a rare miss by Relic.

o its not that bad. Well worth half price which is how I picked it up a few months ago,

Hold on Snow Leopard, imma let you finish, but Windows had one of the best operating systems of all time.

If the Powerball lottery was like Lotro, nobody would win for 2 years, and then everyone in Nebraska would win on the same day.
    And then Nebraska would get nerfed.-pinkwood lotro fourms

AMD 4800 2.4ghz-3GB RAM 533mhz-EVGA 9500GT 512mb-320gb HD