Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragon Age questions (possible spoilers)

tvalentinetvalentine Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,216

alright, so i beat the game, twice. I'm very bored now that my second HDD is dead (it was the one with most of my games on it) and i'm trying to completely beat DA:O. But i'm still barely creeping up from 50% game completed. I've done 2 of the origin stories, all of the chantry quests past lothering, i've done most of the mage guild and that black merc group's quests, and i still cant get even close to 100% game completed, hell it says i've only explored 57% of the game. WTF, where is the other half of the game lol? Are the origin quests that big? The human noble origin quest imo is really the best from what i've seen so far, and the rest just dont appeal to me. Hell i'd be happy if it said 80% completed.

EDIT: i would also like to add, that i've done all the DLC content as well (Shale and warden's keep).

Playing: EVE Online
Favorite MMOs: WoW, SWG Pre-cu, Lineage 2, UO, EQ, EVE online
Looking forward to: Archeage, Kingdom Under Fire 2
KUF2's Official Website - http://www.kufii.com/ENG/ -

Comments

• menasuremenasure Member Posts: 75

well if you took some options you ruled out some other options.  if you want to see all content and dialogues then you'd need about 8 play throughs or something. the number of achievements you unlock is part of the formula about % completed.

having said that i managed to put more than 200 hours in 2 play throughs ... felt great but it never crossed my mind to '"beat" the game as you put it because it's an rpg not a fps shooter so it's about the way you play it and how you interact with the world and the story, not really about winning as fast as possible. however it's not a completely open rpg either so i don't really feel that enthousiastic to play a third time because there will be parts overlapping with what i did previously but after some time it is probably one of those few games which i rediscover in my box with games in the years to come.

• TeimanTeiman Member Posts: 1,319

I have done the game with the dwarven commoner start.   The game don't feel like having much replayability.   

I have tried other starts, but don't mean nothing to me.  I have not tried noble human... hum... I will try. 

Not interested in "DLC".    Seems  DLC= very small expansion for the game.   Wen I buy a expansion, I want to be 20 or 30 hours more of gameplay, not 2 hours. 

• tvalentinetvalentine Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,216
    Originally posted by Teiman

I have done the game with the dwarven commoner start.   The game don't feel like having much replayability.   
    I have tried other starts, but don't mean nothing to me.  I have not tried noble human... hum... I will try. 
    Not interested in "DLC".    Seems  DLC= very small expansion for the game.   Wen I buy a expansion, I want to be 20 or 30 hours more of gameplay, not 2 hours. 

i agree about the DLC comment, i just think you really got to be into the game to buy them. Hell I finished warden's keep in like 30-40mins and that was 5$

Playing: EVE Online
    Favorite MMOs: WoW, SWG Pre-cu, Lineage 2, UO, EQ, EVE online
    Looking forward to: Archeage, Kingdom Under Fire 2
    KUF2's Official Website - http://www.kufii.com/ENG/ -