Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Move from Farstar to Starsider??

MarkuMarku Member Posts: 452

Thinking of transfering my elder jedi to starsider, i like doing RP and PVP, its pretty pricey though, 50 dollars (31 pounds).  i like the people on starsider ive met so far. and quite a few europeans like myself.

Comments

• TUX426TUX426 Member Posts: 1,907
    Originally posted by Marku

Thinking of transfering my elder jedi to starsider, i like doing RP and PVP, its pretty pricey though, 50 dollars (31 pounds).  i like the people on starsider ive met so far. and quite a few europeans like myself.

Are you asking our opinions? If so, go for it. If you have $50 (31 Pounds) to burn, why not?! IMO...that price is outrageous. It's not so much the dollar amount as much as it is the principle. Paying SoE MORE to enjoy (play) the game is just silly in so many ways...I'd never reward a company that has mismanaged a game as easy to develop as Star Wars with my $50 so that I can play with other people...playing with others should be SoE's #1 job - not my responsibility and sure as hell not something "I" should have to pay extra for.

And I'm also willing to bet that the only reason you're on Farstar now is 99% likely due to the fact that THAT is the server you were 1st "recommended" to by SoE. <--- all the more reason I'd never pay the $50.

But...it's your cash, your choice. If you want/need your Elder, go for it. If not, wait it out.