Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ohhh how I was tempted to get MW2

2»

Comments

• neonakaneonaka Member UncommonPosts: 779

MP5 + Auto Glock + Knife + Marathon Pro + Light Pro + Commando Pro = omfgh4xj00justgotknifdintehjugularyo.

omfgh4xj00justgotknifdintehjugularyo (Oh My F****** God you just got knifed in the Jugular Yo)

Much more effective than a noob tube, and much more accurate lol.

• twiggy550twiggy550 Member UncommonPosts: 492

Didn't take very long for a flame war of personal attacks to happen here.

Edit: To the poster above me, I believe they're talking about Coddage 4.

"IRL is a pretty upstanding MMO with thousands of classes, a lot of PvP and even some pretty unique emotes and titles you can acquire. Explore that world first, then we'll talk about this virtual one."

• greed0104greed0104 Member Posts: 2,134
    Originally posted by neonaka

MP5 + Auto Glock + Knife + Marathon Pro + Light Pro + Commando Pro = omfgh4xj00justgotknifdintehjugularyo.

omfgh4xj00justgotknifdintehjugularyo (Oh My F****** God you just got knifed in the Jugular Yo)

Much more effective than a noob tube, and much more accurate lol.

Oh I'm not saying the noob tube is the best. Actually I wasn't even wanting to talk about it, as the topic was what those not getting MW2 think about BC2.

But as far as my point with the Noob tube in MW1, it's not inaccurate. You can kill plenty people without even seeing them. Even when you're out of rounds you still have the gun it's attached to.

Don't get me started on Last Stand.

• neonakaneonaka Member UncommonPosts: 779
    Originally posted by twiggy550

Didn't take very long for a flame war of personal attacks to happen here.
    Edit: To the poster above me, I believe they're talking about Coddage 4.

lol MW2 > MW1

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    Originally posted by greed0104

So it's accurate to that was the description you're leaving the grenade launcher with? Excellent.

You seem to think inaccurate means it is not for bad players.

I never said you couldn't get kills with it, I said it is inaccurate

• greed0104greed0104 Member Posts: 2,134
    Originally posted by Gameloading

So it's accurate to that was the description you're leaving the grenade launcher with? Excellent.

Yes I know what you said, however I disagree and have found it to be very accurate. I don't expect you to have experienced the same as me or even agree with me. 

To be honest I'm not up to talk about this anymore. I'll leave it at, you disagree, I disagree. It's irrelevant. Thus we can finally move on and drop this ignorant rant we have going on.

Agree?

• ProletarianProletarian Member Posts: 77

Yes I know what you said, however I disagree and have found it to be very accurate. I don't expect you to have experienced the same as me or even agree with me. 

To be honest I'm not up to talk about this anymore. I'll leave it at, you disagree, I disagree. It's irrelevant. Thus we can finally move on and drop this ignorant rant we have going on.

Agree?

I think gameloading is trolling but I dont really care, I'll feed him.

The grenade launcher is far from inaccurate. Ive gotten HEADSHOTS with it on occasion. It is nearly laser accurate in shot placement if you know how it arcs.

All of the Akimbo fags, sprinting knife fags, FAMAS insta burst fags etc drove me away from what was looking to be a decent franchise.

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    Originally posted by Crusader13

Agree?

I think gameloading is trolling but I dont really care, I'll feed him.

The grenade launcher is far from inaccurate. Ive gotten HEADSHOTS with it on occasion. It is nearly laser accurate in shot placement if you know how it arcs.

All of the Akimbo fags, sprinting knife fags, FAMAS insta burst fags etc drove me away from what was looking to be a decent franchise.

Another person call someone a troll for disagreeing. Then again, considering you put fag behind everything you don't like I suppose we shouldn't expect to much maturity from you.

The grenade launcher is very inaccure. It doesn't shoot in a straigth arc and it can only be fired from the hip. It is nowhere near as precise as a shot from any gun. It has also only 2 bullets and you can't use a red dot sight or the first perk slot with it in CoD 4. This is why most people don't use it.

You getting head shot with it doesn't mean anything, if you keep firing it enough eventually you might get lucky and score a headshot with it