Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm looking for...

I'm looking for a new game to play. I'm bored of everything now. I've been thinking about DarkfallOnline, but seeing as I'm poor I shouldn't waste money. I'm looking for a good free game. Graphics don't matter to me. If it has a cash shop, please only list it if not using the cash shop doesn't make you completely weaker than everyone else.

Comments

• MattMassacreMattMassacre Member Posts: 182

Sorry, forgot to put the games that I've played before.

World of Warcraft - Guild Wars - Runescape - Perfect World International - Mabinogi - Maplestory - EVE Online - Age of Conan

I've played a bunch more than that, though they were so horrible they're not even worth my time here. 

• MyreanMyrean Member Posts: 186

Have you tried a Strategic turn-based game like Atlantica Online?

The game features are:

Mercenary system-  Recruit up to 18 mercenaries to join you in your travels. Have up to 8 mercenaries fght alongside you in battle, and shuffe your lineup as the situation calls for. Devise new tactics and maneuver accordingly during combat to expose your enemy's weakness. Mercenaries, like your hero, advance in both level and rank as they get stronger.

Town system- a player can operate a guild and can control a town of their choice, there are many variables to account for with the control of this community, including the town's policies for security, culture, industry, commerce, health, and the planning and construction of buildings. If you control a town, you have the potential to form your own nation.

Birthday system- The date when you create your account becomes the birthday of your character, and this come every year in real time... you will have a chance to get a gift.

Free league- Free Leagues will test your pugilistic powers every three hours of the day. And put your money where your boast is by posting a Challenge; then take on all comers wanting to wrest that gold from you.

• MattMassacreMattMassacre Member Posts: 182
    Originally posted by Myrean

Have you tried a Strategic turn-based game like Atlantica Online?
    The game features are:
    Mercenary system-  Recruit up to 18 mercenaries to join you in your travels. Have up to 8 mercenaries fght alongside you in battle, and shuffe your lineup as the situation calls for. Devise new tactics and maneuver accordingly during combat to expose your enemy's weakness. Mercenaries, like your hero, advance in both level and rank as they get stronger.
    Town system- a player can operate a guild and can control a town of their choice, there are many variables to account for with the control of this community, including the town's policies for security, culture, industry, commerce, health, and the planning and construction of buildings. If you control a town, you have the potential to form your own nation.
    Birthday system- The date when you create your account becomes the birthday of your character, and this come every year in real time... you will have a chance to get a gift.

Free league- Free Leagues will test your pugilistic powers every three hours of the day. And put your money where your boast is by posting a Challenge; then take on all comers wanting to wrest that gold from you.

Yeah I've played Atlantica before. It was a lot of fun, but the combat was a little bit boring to me. It's a great game, just it's not for me.

• johnmatthaisjohnmatthais Member CommonPosts: 2,663

Have you tried Earth Eternal or Runes of Magic? ;)

I also hear Allods is good. ^^

• kamikkazekamikkaze Member Posts: 83

what? didnt play lord of the rings online?? XD

download the trial and see if u like it...they have good prices for month-plan subscription

and, the best cash shop-based mmo i found so far is atlantica online. and i dont know, battlefield heroes? might work if u enjoy shooter online

LOTRO player