Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello, Looking For A Access Key

HieromancerHieromancer Member Posts: 282

Hi To Everyone,

Im looking for a key so i can see if i even like guild wars, i have done everything up to the point to where i need a access key thanks to people on this board. It would mean a heck of a lot if someone could spare it if they are not using it.

E-mail me at [email protected] for ANY question and im not a little kid but i dont feel safe handing out any other email so you can contact me there. THANKZ IN ADVANCE FOR ANY CONSIDERATION.

Comments

• greenopelagreenopela Member Posts: 62
    Me too,,, good luck,, Iv entered the compertion,, but thinking of it.. have i ever won anything in the last 26 years DOOOOOOOOHHH!! back to the drawing board,, or is this discussion lol... imageimage
  • DeanesDeanes Member Posts: 41

Y'all probably have too wait till GW is released,
    Just like me image unless i win ofcourse   NOT.!!

Who of you are gonna buy GW when its released

• SirCagSirCag Member Posts: 26

Originally posted by Deanes
    Who of you are gonna buy GW when its released

I will buy it, and I will probably preorder it toimage

imageimage
    GW Characters:
    Serena Varden - Monk/Mesmer
    Faith Varden - Warrior/Elementalist
    Sama Varden - Elementalist/Necromancer
    Helena Varden - Ranger/Monk

• vödkavödka Member Posts: 56

All you have to do is go to an EB and give them $5 down on GuildWars and you get the pre-order bonus that gives you a code that works for all the beta tests. And you get a special weapon and a second code to give to a friend...

• palindr0m3palindr0m3 Member Posts: 8
    You can even buy just the beta cd's on ebay for like $.99 plus shipping. Some colleges are even GIVING OUT free beta cds. Just look around and you'll find a key, or ask a friend :)
  • nikjonikjo Member Posts: 1

If anyone gets a spare key for this next event... I would be a jolly Ettin-killer if you would give it to me image  I missed the last event because of work, so thoose Ettins must have reproduced like Goblins. Give me a chance to decrease their numbers... by force !!! image I joined the contest, but 30 keys is not good odds...

Thanks and happy Ettin-hunting image