Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

coyote valley tips

uhjpaeuhjpae Member Posts: 165

COYOTE’S VALLEY (Druid Recruitment)

Coyote’s Valley is located in North America near Vancouver. The level required to enter the dungeon is 100.

First of all, before you can enter the Squad Dungeon you must form a squad of 9 players. Then the commander of the squad has to use the Chief's Ivory Horn key to open access to the squad. The key can be acquired from Merchant Mercurius for 9 guild operation textbooks.

Only a maximum of 9 players are allowed inside. It is a 6-man party (just like in Individual Dungeons) main included. The dungeon time limit is 60 minutes and has a cooldown time of 40 hours.

Note: Form your parties before entering the dungeon, you can't reform once inside.

1. There is a "cookie" or "friendly gate" called Roaring Thunder (he must not die otherwise the dungeon will fail). If you don't defend the "friendly gate" he lasts around 6 minutes before he dies. You will have enough time to reach and defend/assist him if you move on the edge of the road avoiding fights, at least the party that takes the defense part role. It is recommended that the defenders are solo.

2. Enemy gates spawn mobs continuously. The mobs can join in battle quite easily if they are close to each other. You can also encounter big trains of mobs. It is best to duo, or trio if the players are not strong enough.

3. The enemy gates have high defense, and are level 130. There are no towers linked to them. Attacks are as strong as Babel's Gate with the towers down. Anyway, it is not needed to kill the gates, but they do drop heavenly crystals.

4. Mobs are level 120+ (melee), easy to kill and hurt a little bit but not enough to take out your front line quickly. Elementalists will prove helpful.

5. The NPC's:

Raging Wind (Druid Recruitment) is on the east path.

His quests are:

1) 100 heavenly crystals

2) Bull horn

3) Sickle

Earth Listener is in the west dead end. He gives a few quests that rewards you with 3 heavenly crystals. His quests will reset every 40 hoursl.

The quests are:

1) 10 wolves

2) 30 mecha spiders

3) the miniboss Mad Scientist Austin

-There were only 2 mini bosses in the dungeon, so only 2 teams can finish the Earth Listener's quest. Rumor has it that they may spawn from the enemy gates but is yet to be confirmed.

6. Killing 1000 mobs rewards the squad 9 boxes. So it is 1 box per person. Killing additional mobs will increase the reward boxes as follows:

1000 monster kills = 9 reward boxes

1400 monster kills = 12 reward boxes

1700 monster kills = 18 reward boxes

2000 monster kills = 27 reward boxes

Boxes are sent to the squad commander. Be sure it is someone you can trust.

The boxes will give:

- Druid skill books I and II

- Multi-hued crystals and jewels

- Vials of valor/wisdom/death

- Experience books

- The bull horn(quest item)

- The sickle(quest item)

- Heavenly Crystals (5) (quest item)

- Alchemist stones

- Large diamonds

- Plus 1 or 2 other things

All items are tradable.

Comments

• reimarureimaru Member Posts: 228

cool, a dungeon info, it's a big help for players getting the druid, but darn the loots are really few, it'll take you a long time to get a druid with this one

• MyreanMyrean Member Posts: 186

Wow , thank you for providing us a guide.. but some says that there's a bug in the Coyote, the NPC that you need to defend is invisible?

• uhjpaeuhjpae Member Posts: 165

Yeah I have also heard of that. Fortunately I haven't experienced it yet so I'm not really sure of it.

• lm8darklm8dark Member Posts: 281

Any suggestions on the required might? im just 119 and might is around 900m+ will that do?

I heard that you have to have at least 1m might just to be able to solo but still not enough to kill mobs fast enough. 2 players in a party with 1m might each will do.

• haelikothhaelikoth Member Posts: 116

thanks for the guide. this will help others out a lot as the dungeon seems really difficult. i dont anyone my server has gotten a druid yet.

Originally posted by uhjpae

I heard that you have to have at least 1m might just to be able to solo but still not enough to kill mobs fast enough. 2 players in a party with 1m might each will do.

I need 50k more since I have 950 when in battle due to the buffs. hmmm...

Hey guys!

Here's a squad suggestion. One squad finished the dungeon with this formation:

1 party of 2 players beside the "cookie" (defenders)

3 party of 2 players and 1 solo for the attackers.

They also say that it's not advisable to kill the enemy gate since it will slow down the monster spawn rate.

Hope this helps... ^^

Thanks a lot for the info, Im starting to get ready for the coyote dungeon myself,.. ^^