Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Riders on the Storm | Canonical Campaign-based Heavy RP | Progression PvE

Site | Forums | Apply

Name: Riders on the Storm
Server: RP/PvE-oriented US server
Alignment: Galactic Republic
Classes/Races: Jedi Knight, Jedi Consular, Trooper, Smuggler
Type: Heavy RP, Progression PvE
Recruiting: 18+, mature, active, roleplayer
Leaders: Vagrant Zero, rememberence
Vent: Will be available before release, not mandatory except for specific situations (pvp, raiding, group content, etc)
---------

If Riders matches (in the basics at least) what you're looking for I urge you to head on over here: http://swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=100239

That FAQ is extensive and should answer most questions. I didn't want to post it verbatim here since...well...you'll see when you get there.

Comments

• ToxiliumToxilium Member UncommonPosts: 905

Your website link isn't working.

• DoomsayerDoomsayer Member Posts: 344

Link worked for me.

But the real question is, Do we have to listen to the Doors when we play?

Everything born must die. All that is, will come to ruin. This is the essence of Doom. So sayeth the Doomsayer.

• Vagrant_ZeroVagrant_Zero Member Posts: 1,190

Originally posted by Doomsayer
    Link worked for me.
    But the real question is, Do we have to listen to the Doors when we play?

No. But I reserve the right to hop on vent and sing my own personal renditions of classic Door songs. :p

As for the site, I just checked it again, it's working (and there was no recorded downtime) so um...try again? Let me know if the problem persists.

Ah...but do you take requests?

Everything born must die. All that is, will come to ruin. This is the essence of Doom. So sayeth the Doomsayer.

• Vagrant_ZeroVagrant_Zero Member Posts: 1,190

Originally posted by Doomsayer
    Ah...but do you take requests?

Funny (but true) story, in another branch of Riders in the MMO Spellborn we used to have Karaoke nights on vent. Needless to say, the very first night pretty much everyone on vent requested of me...you guessed it...Riders on the Storm.

I have to say I don't think I was half bad, we only lost a few members to "totally random ventrilo crashes that conveniently lasted the length of the song".

Well if they have cantinas in the game, which the should, being Star Wars. Can't have SW without a good cantina or two. You can do those Karaoke nights again on Vent and STILL be in RP. Though I am unaware of any Star Wars songs with words outside of that one from Return of the Jedi. And, wow, that would be hideous to hear people wailing that in Vent.