Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pop Ups

Ok here is the deal.  I have these really retarded popups that are really begining to piss me off.  I use both adaware and spybot and they both continue to find the same files.  Adaware finds a IE tracking cookie, and spybot finds a DSO exploit.  I could run it all day long and it will find both of these every time.  Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?  Your help is most appreciated.  Thanks.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 98% who has, copy & paste this in your signature.

A: 73% S: 66% K: 33% E: 26%

Comments

• dartariandartarian Member Posts: 9
    You can try using, Mircrosoft Anti-Spyware program. It works quite flawlessly at the moment and finds adware and spyware very well.
  • OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043

the DSO exploit cant be fixed, it can only be protected I guess you could say. you can get a program called DSO stop which wont let the exploit to be taken advantage of. As for the cookie, i dont really know. Are you using IE? Cause it you are I suggest a new browser.

• UiruruUiruru Member Posts: 984
    haha yeah, I am using IE, and I have firefox which I know suprises alot of you, that is the fact that I am using IE over firefox...  I suppose I might start using firefox more...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 98% who has, copy & paste this in your signature.

A: 73% S: 66% K: 33% E: 26%