Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fishing, how do u people do it.........

JadanJadan Member Posts: 81

i just wanna know how in the hell u people do it. i tried fishing so many times and its hella boring. everytime i take a boat ride on the ferry i see about a dozen people fishing. wen i go to windurst i see a crap load of fishers their and in bibiki bay. its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring. wen i tried fishing it sucked ass. i jus wanna hear ur guys opinion on fishing

Comments

• StrathdorStrathdor Member UncommonPosts: 82
    People use bots but thats illegal. To be able to fish in the game. You've got to have some patients.

• Warh3adWarh3ad Member Posts: 6
    lol.. I don't fish.. Always seemed kinda boring.. I usually craft wood..

imageimage

• NarcheNarche Member Posts: 3
    Get a rumble controller for your pc so  that you can fish and do something else at the same time...perhaps watch tv.  If your on a ps2 hopefully your tv has picture 2 picture.   I'm level 15 fishing and I wouldn't recommend sitting at your comp all day fishing,  watching your character do the same animation over and over again is... image
  • JadanJadan Member Posts: 81

lol im not really gonna try fishing again, i jus wanted to know if other people are just as bored as i am wen i do it.

i make a nice living crafting dark staff, light staff, earth staff etc

and campin NM's

• Cyris_LordCyris_Lord Member Posts: 101
    do what i do, fish and listen to music, read, watch tv, or play another game <which i do not highly recommend>.

Brena (Alexander)
    San d'Oria

Level 52 Red Mage
    Level 44 Dragoon
    Level 40 Samurai