Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need a good place to dl walpaper thank you

just like the topic says lol::::20::::::28::

Comments

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

• lyonman24lyonman24 Member Posts: 855

thank you very much couldnt remember that site and couldnt find the thread it was in lol::::20::::::28::

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

I added a second link to my post, unforgiven art, I think you will like it as well.

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

• lyonman24lyonman24 Member Posts: 855

ahh cool ty again got like 5 from the first onew lol::::20::::::28::

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

http://3dcrew.com/

This is where I get all my personal, non custom half life 2 wallpapers. They really are quite amazing looking at high resolutions.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• JohnarkJohnark Member Posts: 901

Just use google.com :)

In the Images search, you can even go in the Advance Settings and only allow "Large Images" and it will only scan for large wallpaper size images for whatever you are looking for.  So you won't end up with tones of thumbnail results.

And since you are using Firefox, I read your previous posts, all those Wallpaper sites with tones of Pop-ups won't even appear!

___________ ___ __ _ _ _
    Stealth - Ambush - Hemorrhage - Sinister Strike x2 - Cold Blood - Eviscerate - Vanish - Preparation - Cold Blood - Ambush - ... you're dead! :P