Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game with battle system like Atlantica

lildarkklildarkk Member Posts: 31

Yeah, a game with Atlantica's battle system, I don't mind graphics too much. And good enough so it can play lagless on a 2gb ram vista laptop. .-.

I've already tried Myth Wars I/II, it didnt have enough skills so it was boring.

Comments

• johnmatthaisjohnmatthais Member CommonPosts: 2,663

All I can think of are games like Wizard 101, ToonTown, Disney Fantasy Online, Digimon RPG, and possibly Monster and Me though don't quote me on the last one.

• lildarkklildarkk Member Posts: 31

Thanks for the reply, I think I might try that Digimon one. Looks interesting, searched it up on youtube :)

• marcuslmmarcuslm Member UncommonPosts: 263

Dofus has tactical turn-based combat. You might check that out. Although I warn you, the graphics are very cartoony, not like Atlantica.

Originally posted by marcuslm

Dofus has tactical turn-based combat. You might check that out. Although I warn you, the graphics are very cartoony, not like Atlantica.

Dofus is a bit more in-depth. I wasn't sure if that's what he wanted or not, but if you take that route I'd wait on Wakfu. 

The ones I listed have that direct sort of feel.

I tried Dofus but I didnt really like it, so I'm going to see what Wakfu is

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

FFXI?

Downloading a trial of FFXI currently. &  Digimon RPG seems a bit to complicated  since its chinese.

Originally posted by lildarkk

Downloading a trial of FFXI currently. &  Digimon RPG seems a bit to complicated  since its chinese.

They said an English version was coming out this year. I've yet to see it though =P