Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Global Agenda Devs -- Now lurking the MMORPG forums

2»

Comments

• Relax06Relax06 Member Posts: 8
    Originally posted by comerb

How bout you stop having contests and letting players who just barely heard of the game into beta... and actually invite players who registered for the beta nearly a year ago.  My "application pending" next to my beta account status has burned into my screen its been there so long... meanwhile I get to hear people who are "I just heard about this game yesterday and I got into the beta!!".  

I'm not bitter. Not at all.

kill yourself lol ^^

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

Good idea, it is always good to see what the players actually thinks and wants. It might not always be a great idea to give us exactly what we want of course, "we want it all and we want it now" to quote queen.

Welcome and good luck with the game :)

• epicorepicor Member Posts: 60

How bout you stop having contests and letting players who just barely heard of the game into beta... and actually invite players who registered for the beta nearly a year ago.  My "application pending" next to my beta account status has burned into my screen its been there so long... meanwhile I get to hear people who are "I just heard about this game yesterday and I got into the beta!!".  

If i had to guess I'd say either: You reged a long time ago and never went back or your comp doesn't make the cut.  There is also some element of randomness.  Throw me a PM or IM me on steam [NoxX] Epicor.

• sakuceesakucee Member Posts: 3

Originally posted by epicor

If i had to guess I'd say either: You reged a long time ago and never went back or your comp doesn't make the cut.  There is also some element of randomness.  Throw me a PM or IM me on steam [NoxX] Epicor.

Well, trust me you ain't alone, i regged for beta at February, and my online status has beta registration on PENDING state from 21st of 9nth... so minor gap there :)

--
    Meh.

• JoetheLesserJoetheLesser Member Posts: 3

Thanks for working so hard on Global Agenda, Stew.  We hope you'll make a great game, and we can't wait to try it out!

Release some good info about AvA already.  =)  It's the no. 1 thing I'm waiting for.

• Zorvan01Zorvan01 Member CommonPosts: 390

Welcome to the mmorpg.com forums.

My humble advice: dump SOE or wear some REALLY good flame retardent clothing.

image]image

• comerbcomerb Member UncommonPosts: 944
    Originally posted by epicor

My system is a monster, and far exceeds recommended specs.  Plus I've updated my App several times since February.  Nah, I just attribute it to crap luck and a lottery system that is biased heavily towards clans and contests.

• KerfewKerfew Member Posts: 6

I can see the next beta phase being biased to Clans/Guilds/Alliances ect. since it's the A v A focus. So maybe they'll be looking into inviting Guilds of poeple into the next phase. That being said hope your in a good guild or gaming community guild that applys as a guild to beta's alot.

Nice to see Devs on here also. It's a change from other mmos i have followed. Shows me that you guys care about what your community thinks. You got my respect.

PS. My wife wants her TV back cause i play to much Modern Warfare 2 on my PS3, so a beta invite get me huge cookie points :)

• jdnewelljdnewell Member UncommonPosts: 2,237

Welcome =)

always good to see Devs actually interested in their potential player base.

Looking foreward to playing GA, actually gonna preorder this game because it looks like it will be a ton of fun.

And I am slo in the same boat for beta lol, registered a good while back and have been following it as well. Ah well, preorder beta here I come I guess.