Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

runescape players only!!

Hello u rs fans i was walking to the goblin villege when some one tells me about the zamorak wine. So I was stupid enough to go and take the wine and as most /or all know u CAN'T because of the trap even if there is no monks the trap prevents you from getting it. I learrned that the hard way. After I ran away and the monks stoped attacking me and them a whent back for another try and once agian fallled. At that time i had only 20 hp left and a was even stupider to go and start attacking the monks. First the level 17 ones after i killed 2 of them I had the idea that the level 22 monks gave u good items. So i went to fight one and i killed it but at the last second he attack me for 6 and I diedimageimage. But the promble was i was wearing addy plate body, legs, full helm , kite shield and ax also ammy of strenth red gloves and yellow cape imageimage. When I appeared in lumbrige i only had addy plate legs and kite so if u have and of the items i lost and are willing to sell please oh pleaseimage can i buy them?? give me a call my screen name is giimili thanks for your timeimage

"WILL SOME ONE GET THIS FRIKEN
DUCK AWAY FOR ME!!"

Comments