Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Eve online, still good?

2»

Comments

• Huli22Huli22 Member Posts: 64
    Originally posted by metalhead980

Originally posted by Huli22

Thank you everybody, even for the little off-topic :)
    I have but one last question... I am working and I don't have 24/7 for an mmo game... is it a problem here? I mean if the corporations need people to be online for like 10 hours a day or something like it.... I know it is mainly based on the corporation's internal rules, but are there many people who need this kind of thing?
    Thanks everybody for now!

Find a corp with a common goal and one with no player activity requirement.

So there are corps with player activity requirements... :/ Allright then... I will try the trial and see if there is still hope :o. thank you dear community.

• MalcanisMalcanis Member UncommonPosts: 3,297

I have but one last question... I am working and I don't have 24/7 for an mmo game... is it a problem here? I mean if the corporations need people to be online for like 10 hours a day or something like it.... I know it is mainly based on the corporation's internal rules, but are there many people who need this kind of thing?

So there are corps with player activity requirements... :/ Allright then... I will try the trial and see if there is still hope :o. thank you dear community.

There are expamples of just about every corp style you could imagine. Most corps wont accept trial players though.

Give me liberty or give me lasers

• metalhead980metalhead980 Member Posts: 2,658

Of course!

Eve can be played as hardcore or as casual as you want. Obviously the hardcore corps would require you to play more and fill a role for them.

PLaying: EvE, Ryzom

Waiting For: Earthrise, Perpetuum