Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To Gerbil or Not to Gerbil

ulthar50ulthar50 Member Posts: 47

Thoroughly enjoying my limited Allods experience. Both kids (10 and 13 year old girls) are into the game and I expect we will all play together. Good times. This brings me to the critical question: To gerbil or NOT to gerbil.

The Gibberlings are fun, but come on! On the one hand I can't stop laughing at how surprisingly funny they are. But do I really want to look back in three months at my lvl 40 Gibberling and decide I really do not want to stare at these guys while raiding. (Those of you who rolled gnomes in WoW know what I mean).

For reference:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWOuA0j3rMQ 

So, what's the verdict on Gibberlings? Yay or nay?

Note: the 10 year old is going Gibberling so I am getting pressure.

Comments

• TyrantasTyrantas Member UncommonPosts: 369

Dad should play serious human with a beard :D. Glibberlings might be fun at the start, but can start to annoy really fast not only because they are small and joyful, but also because they are 3 (only visually though). It's just my oppinion, but i wouldn't play one.

• Jeff44Jeff44 Member Posts: 459

I vote: to Gerbil.

Re: Alvin, Theodore and Simon.

John, Paul and George.

Huey, Louie and Dewey.

Harpo, Groucho and Chico.

...etc.

user
  • MadDemon64MadDemon64 Member UncommonPosts: 1,102

I vote not to gerbil.  Its not that I don't like them (I find their animations hilarious), i just like Orcs and Arisen more.

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

• ArnzenArnzen Member Posts: 10

Gonna have to go with Nay.  The novelty will wear off eventually,  unless you roll an Animist aimed at PvP, in which case the sheer joy of killing other players with a giant squirrel pet might make the toon ultimately worth it. 

In the end, I'd consider the gerbils the equivalent of the gnomes in WoW.  Get ready for punt and furry jokes galore.

If I'm not back in five minutes, just wait longer.