Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So imagine EQ implemented player content

spades07spades07 Member UncommonPosts: 852

Right, usually the majority of players playing around would just put mobs in a completely unconventional zone. Which zone would you do, or what would you do if you could add player content?

Comments

• SenanSenan Member UncommonPosts: 788

If they ever actually added the option for player-made content, I'm sure it would be exclusively instanced. It's not a bad idea actually. It'd give people another option of play.

• InEccessInEccess Member UncommonPosts: 111

Believe it or not, this has been done. Unfortunately, it's a private server and I know the rules here about it. So I'll just say it's a fairly popular server. There was even a "war" at one point, where invaders attacked the lands, and the high level people had to drive them off. In doing so, they caught a disease that was spread through player contact and it couldn't be cured. The run time on the disease was something like 20 years, so you couldn't just wait it out. Very fun and very imaginative. Just not... SOE.

• SenanSenan Member UncommonPosts: 788
    Originally posted by InEccess

Believe it or not, this has been done. Unfortunately, it's a private server and I know the rules here about it. So I'll just say it's a fairly popular server. There was even a "war" at one point, where invaders attacked the lands, and the high level people had to drive them off. In doing so, they caught a disease that was spread through player contact and it couldn't be cured. The run time on the disease was something like 20 years, so you couldn't just wait it out. Very fun and very imaginative. Just not... SOE.

Do the letters SoD have anything to do with it? ;)