Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dominion comedy

GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342

Posted by CCP Wrangler
An issue has been discovered that makes outposts and infrastructure hubs vulnerable to attacks without the attacker having adequate Sovereignty Blockade Unit (SBU) coverage in the system. Attacking outposts and/or infrastructure hubs without adequate Sovereignty Blockade Units in the system is an exploit and any incidents will be dealt with accordingly. Situations where attackers have the proper SBU coverage are not subject to this rule.The problem is under repairs and will be fixed as soon as possible. We thank you for your understanding and patience in this matter.

http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=1232382

Posted by King Rothgar
Someone goofed bad, doomsdays now work in low sec on TQ. A buddy of mine got his chimera soloed by a titan in 0.4 sec thanks to that little oversight. I don't think he was even pointed, titan just cyno'd in and 1 shotted him before he could do anything. This is obviously not intended since low sec has many restrictions on such devices and not just AoE weapons like bombs and the old DD. Fighters cannot be assigned, no cyno jammers and no super capital construction thingies so for balance reasons DD must also be forbidden.

http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=1224368

Comments

• MalcanisMalcanis Member UncommonPosts: 3,297

The DD-in-lo-sec thing has already been fixed, sadly.

Personally I had high hopes that they'd leave it in.

Give me liberty or give me lasers

• GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342

Originally posted by Malcanis

Everything get fixed at some point in a way or another.

There is no way to kill a supercap in low sec therefore it would be silly.

Originally posted by Gdemami

Everything get fixed at some point in a way or another.

There is no way to kill a supercap in low sec therefore it would be silly.

Apart from maybe using some of the other 299 titans lying around the place, perhaps...?

Titans are pretty useless vs subcaps, and I for one think that lo-sec would have been greatly improved without the docking games and hot dropping single BS bullshit that went on.

Apart from maybe using some of the other 299 titans lying around the place, perhaps...?
    Titans are pretty useless vs subcaps, and I for one think that lo-sec would have been greatly improved without the docking games and hot dropping single BS bullshit that went on.

No docking games might be an improvement but immune supercap causing all caps obsolete is not...

• GrunancaGrunanca Member Posts: 29

Supercaps immune?

2 years ago they implemented this nice tech 2 cruiser know as the heavy interdictor... This one got a sick tank and the ability to tackle a supercap in low sec with the focused point... Try use them!

Originally posted by Grunanca
    Supercaps immune?
    2 years ago they implemented this nice tech 2 cruiser know as the heavy interdictor... This one got a sick tank and the ability to tackle a supercap in low sec with the focused point... Try use them!

Sure, go ahead and show to us clueless how you pin down a super cap with HIC...

Originally posted by Grunanca

Supercaps immune?

Sure, go ahead and show to us clueless how you pin down a super cap with HIC...

Get within 28Km and apply focused WDFG. Have large gang ready to to jump/portal in and back you up.

People will go a long way out of their way to kill a Titan.

Get within 28Km and apply focused WDFG. Have large gang ready to to jump/portal in and back you up.

Haven't seen lonely, AFK titan freely in space for a while...

Haven't seen lonely, AFK titan freely in space for a while...

It's been over a year since I did, but the relevance escapes me. Are you saying you can't conceive of an actively piloted titan being tackled?

It's been over a year since I did, but the relevance escapes me. Are you saying you can't conceive of an actively piloted titan being tackled?

Technicaly you can, practicaly you can't.

Only reasonable way to get a titan down are bubbles, and those you can't use in low sec.

• cosycosy Member UncommonPosts: 3,228

DD should be allowed in low sec other players can take care of titans that want to pwn stuff in low sec

BestSigEver :P