Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME

ULQQKEDULQQKED Member Posts: 28

My server Argos has been down twice in the last two 3 hours and they don't give a shite what  you spend and lose while they try to learn how to run a server.  Tickets to GMs (which you have to don on the message board) do no good.

Comments

• ULQQKEDULQQKED Member Posts: 28

I spent Tons a hard earned in game gold on blessing potions, ammo, and food to try to complete a "kill 200" quest.  I was at 178 the first time the server went down and reset the kill count to 0, then I got back to 88 kills and down it goes again, kill reset to 0.   5 hours down the drain and countless ammo, potions, and scrolls.

• PryettaPryetta Member UncommonPosts: 260

Atlantica is a really nice game, I've been debating on if I should get back into it. Maybe I should...it be nice.

• astrob0yastrob0y Member Posts: 702
    {mod edit}

and its quite annoying that the server is down, and I can guess that its even more annyoing if you have spent some money on the game for no good.

I7@4ghz, 5970@ 1 ghz/5ghz, water cooled||Former setups Byggblogg||Byggblogg 2|| Msi Wind u100

Originally posted by astrob0y

{mod edit}

and its quite annoying that the server is down, and I can guess that its even more annyoing if you have spent some money on the game for no good.

Yes I have lost a lot of gold spent on trying to do that quest twice, now I will have to start over again.  It's FTP, but I do spend money on it for Warrior packages and it's about the same as I spend on P2P games so I am not whining about playing for free.

Not to mention the lost 2X exp time, people losing out on the 1hr timer in Santa's Village, and this is PvP day with bets and matches going on.

First 178 kills erased, then the server went down again and erased 89 kills.  Not a word from Ndoors, they can keep their game I am done with it.  4 hours, 3 blessing potions,  300 crafted food, countless crafted arrows, bullets and beast summons.  They will not get a dime from me again. 

There is GM corruptions in this game, my guild leader knows GM's that give 100% returns on oppening boxes for money.  Guess I shouldn't have expected more from an Asian run MMO.

LOL I check the ticket number I submitted last night about the problem and it "doesn't exist".

• MyreanMyrean Member Posts: 186

I don't blame you to feel like that...it's really annoying that your time achieving your task on that time will just be gone... I saw the announcement in their site yesterday and glad that it's not all the servers has been affected, if you lost something that I know we all deserve if it happens that experience it also, I will file a ticket instead, I know that there's a consideration regarding this issue and you deserve it really.  Have you tried to send a ticket if there's a compensation? Ndoors should compensate the players... so sad that you experienced it.

• reimarureimaru Member Posts: 228

sorry to hear about that, yeah it kinda sucks

maybe it's just not your day, just relax