Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Essence of Christmas in AO

MyreanMyrean Member Posts: 186

No one seems to check this update?

Who wants a Santa hat? or a Rudolf Hair accessory like this?

Well this event already occur last year according to other players, I'm not into AO that time that's why still waiting for this, Players will have an opportunity receive some fancy Christmas themed in-game items!, said in the announcement.. ahahha

Anyway, everyone can do the Santa Villa quest... just like other event, players log in for 1 hour will get the [Mistletoe] that you will get one per day. There's an option to get a Santa Villa Ticket,just bring it to Guide Acong and exchange it to a Santa Villa ticket or Exchange a 3x Atlas Ore. You can enter the Santa Villa in a limited time of 1 hour... there are event items drop in the monsters that you will be needing to Craft , you can either craft a [Christmas Tree] and the [Completed Letter [Atlantica. Then bring this again to Guide acong for you to obtain any of the items like Santa Hat, Rudolf Hair accessory etch.. isn't that fun? this the essence of christmas!

For more detailed info check out this link:

atlantica.ndoorsgames.com/center/news/event_view.asp

Comments

• lm8darklm8dark Member Posts: 281

What is the req for the santa hat? Im so gonna get that.. reminds me of the santa poring in ragnarok.

• MuwingMuwing Member Posts: 14

There are no requirement for these items, purely for the appearance and the fun:
    - Santa Hat
    - Rudolph Antlers Hair Accessory

Atlantica-db.com, Atlantica Online fansite.

• MyreanMyrean Member Posts: 186

If you wanna get a Santa hat, you must craft 10x Christmas tree. The ingredients for this can be looted in the monster anywhere in Santa Villa...actually I'm currently doing it..ehehehehe

the ingredients for 10 Christmas tree are:

Regular treex10

Golden Bell x 50

Star Ornament x 100

Red Ribbon x 20

Weeeee... almost done... im so excited to wear a Santa Hat!

• icaughtfireicaughtfire Member Posts: 109

For the Rudolph Antlers there is a note like this. "Maybe there are some benefits as well?"

Kinda mysterious so I am wearing it whenever I am inside Santa Villa. >:D

• lm8darklm8dark Member Posts: 281

Aw.. I Haven't been to santa villa, Kinda bc IRL. WOW.. I also want that santa hat.