Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Having an "adventure" again?

Comments

• LorkLork Member Posts: 338

Sign me up. I made an account over on the website.

• hcoelhohcoelho Member UncommonPosts: 529

I wanna jump in !

Very good Idea =)

i've already registred in your forum as Haavel.

For the game i suggest Ryzom ! ive been looking foward it, and seems amazing and perfect for your goal !

• Alamor0Alamor0 Member UncommonPosts: 182

Thanks for joining, guys!  I hope you're all enjoying the guild website.  We have plenty of forum activity and have already been extensively delving into game discussion and trialing.

It's never too late to join us!

• marcuscole92marcuscole92 Member Posts: 2

Can I please get a link to the guild website?

Thanks,

Marcus

• AIMonsterAIMonster Member UncommonPosts: 2,059
    Originally posted by marcuscole92

Can I please get a link to the guild website?
    Thanks,

Marcus

Click the link on the first post on this topic.

Or here: http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=339266

• PalebanePalebane Member RarePosts: 4,011

Waiting for you guys to pick a game and server (if applicable).

Vault-Tec analysts have concluded that the odds of worldwide nuclear armaggeddon this decade are 17,143,762... to 1.

Originally posted by Palebane

Waiting for you guys to pick a game and server (if applicable).

Go ahead and join us on the website, too!  That way you'll be up to date.

• PaPsnPaPsn Member Posts: 40

my vote goes for DAOC 

Life is a game - Play it!...

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,824

Nice that the thread is now a sticky. But keep us infomed about what you are up to here as well as your guild site as we are lazy dogs to a man. :)

• GoronianGoronian Member Posts: 724

EvE online was replaced with Dark Age of Camelot, because of the results of the vote, held on the site. Starting next week, we will be gathering feedback on all six games and will ultimately decide which one to pick, around the next weekend.

I hate WoW because it made my plush hamster kill himself, created twin clones of Hitler, punched Superboy Prime in reality, stared my dog down, spoiled my grandmother, assimilated me into the Borg, then made me into a real boy, just to make me a woman again.

Official voting for the guild game has begun!  Join our website now and be a part of this project!

The contenders are Dark Age of Camelot, Everquest I, Everquest II, Final Fantasy XI, Saga of Ryzom, and Vanguard!

Website.

• JonolinbJonolinb Member Posts: 66

Bump :D

I guess there's no passing up a giant thread like this!

;)

Activity has seen a huge increase!  Loads of people trying out games as they prepare to make their final decision.

[Mod Edit - Please don't quote the spammers! :)]

• cc170cc170 Member Posts: 146

I am game for this too. I signed up on your site as Codion.

Playing:WoW, GA
    Played:WoW,WAR,AoC,EQ,CoH,GW,EVE,Aion
    Want to play:SW:TOR

• maankatjemaankatje Member Posts: 2

Sweet idea!  Count me in too :)

• Tomorrow the voting will end, stay tuned :) 

• GungaDinGungaDin Member UncommonPosts: 514

Just returned to UO this summer and loving it.  Ultima Online is the game to play for a real MMO world.  The only other game I would consider is EVE.  

These are the best 2 virtual online games.  The rest are junk.

Start up in UO is easy, not difficult as listed here.  There are plenty of websites that give you all the info you need.  uoguide.com, stratics.com and you can find 3rd party programs to assist you (uoassist, uocartographer, list goes on and on)  

Remember, this game has been around for 12 yrs.  The community is very dedicated.   

Make your toon and in the starter town you will find gear on the ground you can pickup.   They have starter quests to help you gain skills quickly.   ASK random people for help.  Say your new to UO.  When you find the right person, you won't believe the help you'll get.  Gear, gold, suggestions on guilds.  They have a new chat system too.  You can ask for help in the different channels.  '=

For PVM, you don't need uber gear to be successful.  Gold is easy to come by and you be able to earn enough within a week to get yourself a nice house to start off in.  

***** If you need any advice or want to try UO, do not hesitate to ask me via a PM.  I play on the Chesapeake server and will help anyone from this site contacting me to get started in UO.   I'll get you gold, gear, whatever it takes to make you feel comfortable.  

• No offense but I don't see the relevance of your post ? Random post is random? :o

• AmarantharAmaranthar Member EpicPosts: 5,785
    Originally posted by Crispin

No offense but I don't see the relevance of your post ? Random post is random? :o

You don't? Isn't this about finding a game to join up in? And hasn't it been said that UO is too hard to get started in? 

Once upon a time....

• SamatmanSamatman Member UncommonPosts: 123

They've already chosen a game to play.  I'm surprised that someone hasn't bothered to post an update here.

• neonakaneonaka Member UncommonPosts: 779

The game chosen is Vanguard: Saga of Heroes.

Which I must confess is actually going quite well for all of us. It turns out it isn't a bad game after all.

• mindw0rkmindw0rk Member UncommonPosts: 1,356

You guys only play on Seradon server?

• nate1980nate1980 Member UncommonPosts: 2,063
    Originally posted by mindw0rk

You guys only play on Seradon server?

Yes.

• decoy26517decoy26517 Member Posts: 313

Eve online has a cash shop now, you should add that please.

"World of Warcraft is the perfect implementation of this genre." - Hilmar Petursson. CEO of CCP.

• twiggy550twiggy550 Member UncommonPosts: 492
    Originally posted by decoy26517

Eve online has a cash shop now, you should add that please.

... You mean the shop that's been there for at least a year if not longer?

"IRL is a pretty upstanding MMO with thousands of classes, a lot of PvP and even some pretty unique emotes and titles you can acquire. Explore that world first, then we'll talk about this virtual one."