Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your Site and Mozilla

TruethTrueth Member Posts: 287

I can barely use mmorpg.com anymore. It's almost impossible to decipher. I use Firefox, not Explorer and just wanted to let you know that all your ads and scripts really stink, not to mention if you accidently click a link you get sucked into a crap load of pop-ups and worse.

Fix your site and make it firefox friendly so that we can continue to enjoy it.

Comments

• nAAtimusnAAtimus Member Posts: 342

I've had this problem from time to time myself, but the issue has seem to fade for me.

I'm not here to complete my forum PVP dailies.

• TheHatterTheHatter Member Posts: 2,547

My problems aren't nearly as bad as yours, but yeah it's pretty hard on FireFox.

• EuphorykEuphoryk Member Posts: 450

Firefox works 100% fine for me on this site, are you using the most updated version of the browser?

• aeliethaelieth Member Posts: 44

Wow dude, what version are you using? I use 3.5 and there are absolutely no issues for me.

• TruethTrueth Member Posts: 287

I have the latest version and the 'no script' thingy add-on.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Originally posted by Trueth

I have the latest version and the 'no script' thingy add-on.

I removed NoScript and the issues I had with this site immediately dropped to what is normal for other websites.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • Weezer_GeekWeezer_Geek Member Posts: 18

Latest version here too, and never had a prob

• LeetheLeethe Member UncommonPosts: 893

I use FF and NoScript and have had no issues.

There is NO miracle patch.

95% of what you see in beta won't change by launch.

Hope is not a stategy.

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Everything up to date, no problem what so ever.

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

I use Firefox as well, and no issues here. I recommend you contact [email protected].

• BsheezyBsheezy Member UncommonPosts: 88

i had that happen about a week ago.  i think i blocked a frame with adblock plus and it screwed up the css or whatever.   you'll either have to go through and find what needs to be unblocked or just uninstall adp and install it again.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

sometime i get issue but its because i try to do 25 thing at the same time only solution i found is to reinstall firefox orr xplorer

• TruethTrueth Member Posts: 287

Something got fixed. The site looks normal again and I didnt touch any settings on my side.

• spinach8puffspinach8puff Member CommonPosts: 864

Edit Add: Just cleared all history and it seemed to have fixed it. *shrug*

I use the most up to date Mozilla Firefox with Noscript. I temporarily allowed all scripts on this website and noticed the original issue of this post is only on one theme for me which is the dark theme. The light theme for the website is fine. It just happened a few days ago for me.

• DarbiiRueDarbiiRue Member UncommonPosts: 832

I use just the plain ol' up to date Firefox and I have no issues at all.

Occasionally the screen does the whole 'white' thing, where everything comes in funny with no background and whatnot, but it generally only happens when I open like 400 tabs (I like to open a bunch and then read through them). If it happens I just refresh the screen and its fine.

No idea what your issues are. I'd recommend contacting them or maybe even a fresh OS install. Maybe your PC is bogged down or you have spyware issues.

You mention popups and I have never had a single popup on this site. Sure there are ads here and there, but absolutely no popups.

• TheHatterTheHatter Member Posts: 2,547

Can't get it to go away.

:(