Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Allow me to use right click context menu+(whatever that button is) menu during posts

I'd like to be able to use this context menu. Not your "limited" version of it during my posts. I cannot spell check myself in this one. I can see it's wrong but for some odd reason you guys find it better to completely remove my ability to change my mispelt words into the correct spelling. I don't get why you're doing this but it's quite odd.

I'd just like to be able to change my mispellings w/o any hassle.

Comments

• i agree if you are using any other brower besids internet explorer you should be able to use the right click menu

• MyskMysk Member Posts: 982
    Originally posted by 133794m3r

I'd like to be able to use this context menu. Not your "limited" version of it during my posts. I cannot spell check myself in this one. I can see it's wrong but for some odd reason you guys find it better to completely remove my ability to change my mispelt words into the correct spelling. I don't get why you're doing this but it's quite odd.
    I'd just like to be able to change my mispellings w/o any hassle.

I agree that there are a number of annoyances about the GUI, but I receive the Firefox context menu in addition to the site's GUI context menu.  This allows me to correct the misspellings.  I take it this doesn't happen for you?

Odd..

You can turn off the fancy GUI by going into your profile options and choosing the BBML editor.  I haven't tried this, but perhaps this will turn off the (I agree) irritating GUI-based pop up.

• TheHatterTheHatter Member Posts: 2,547

/sygn

oops sorry I mean /sign

It's annoying as hell and the BBL blows.