Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Serious Question about Movement

Now, I am very unsure of this. I just purchased WoW and loaded it up. When I started playing, I thought something was very wrong with the movement. When I rotate, using the arrow keys, it seems that a I rotate like 30 degrees.  Thus it is choppy when I turn, like as if a dvd was skipping. It does not seem like lag as my meter thing is green... just when i rotate it is choppy and jumpy. Is this normal?

Comments

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

Hmm dunno i use the standard WASD since i am so used to it and even on my oldest system have zero problems with it been choppy .Runs pretty smooth.

Whats your system specs?

• j-monsterj-monster Member Posts: 1,060

Originally posted by danofsavage
    Now, I am very unsure of this. I just purchased WoW and loaded it up. When I started playing, I thought something was very wrong with the movement. When I rotate, using the arrow keys, it seems that a I rotate like 30 degrees.  Thus it is choppy when I turn, like as if a dvd was skipping. It does not seem like lag as my meter thing is green... just when i rotate it is choppy and jumpy. Is this normal?

happens to me sometimes to. actually it tends to be server lag, after i went to a low pop server i had no more problems with it.