Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What can you say about the latest patch?

As the new patch arrived today, what can you say about it? Have you tried Coyote’s Valley? Have you tried Santa Villa and earn some points to exchange it for some goodies? Have you tried exchanging your +10 Phoenix gear to Dragon God gear to NPC Wild Cat?

This Christmas is sure merry this year because of this patch. I hope a lot of people had fun and appreciated what the Atlantica team has given to us this year.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Comments

• lm8darklm8dark Member Posts: 281

Haven't trued coyote yet. Im stil hesistant cuz im just 118 and the req level is 120 right? maybe when I got my guildies online and they invite me. Hmmm.. anyonw know anyone wha alredy has druid?

• MyreanMyrean Member Posts: 186

As of the moment I'm in the Santa Hat.... i'm not after the quest because now but I want to have a Santa hat, so, just in the Villa to loot an ingredients to craft a Christmas tree for a Santa Hat! wweeeee you got to try this guys, to really feel the christmas in AO!

• icaughtfireicaughtfire Member Posts: 109
    Originally posted by lm8dark

Haven't trued coyote yet. Im stil hesistant cuz im just 118 and the req level is 120 right? maybe when I got my guildies online and they invite me. Hmmm.. anyonw know anyone wha alredy has druid?

The level requirement is level 100 but it is advisable that you do it level 120 because it is very hard. Some of my guild members including the strongest players in our server had difficulties in their first run. >.<

• haelikothhaelikoth Member Posts: 116

the only thing ive tried out so far is Santa Villa. im still way too low for the other content, save for Colliseum League. maybe i'll try that later.

I love Santa VIlla!!! Two days more and I'm going to have a CBOH already! Wahahahaha!

Originally posted by icaughtfire

I love Santa VIlla!!! Two days more and I'm going to have a CBOH already! Wahahahaha!

Wow... good job.. maybe I'll try it later... still bc doing RL stuffs.

Hey guys, I know you also noticed that it's kinda hard to loot Letter C in Santa villa, it's really rare...do you know what spot/ floor in santa villa can loot more C?

I don't have any problems when it comes to crafting the Atlantica word since I am a musician. I just do RM + Smoke Bomb then mobs are blasted off to smitherins! {gj}. Fast kill = more words and also Zero Stamina ^^

But the Letter C is very rare..haven't you noticed it?

• haelikothhaelikoth Member Posts: 116

the letter c is going around for almost 2.5m now. whats funny is the completed word sells for around the same price

Well the c is like what you are collecting. lol.

I just autobattle with bewitched for faster mobs and stamina.

Yeah, I agree the cost of letter c is increasing... anyone already got a CBOH? just by completing the Atlantica Letters. You need to complete 80 complete atlantica word,

• uhjpaeuhjpae Member Posts: 165

I already got a CBOH and Davy Jone's Heart. Now I'm collecting the letters for the soul stones.

Graz Uhjpae.. hope that I can get also a CBOH i think elementalist is nice to put up in a line up to counter the Punisher which is a trend right now... some DMF change their 1 monk to punisher..oh well it's just the same...grrrrr so better have an Elem.

I got my Elementalist so I can go to Coyote's Valley and recruit the Druid! ^^

Waaaa... now im regretting changing my class to bow type. I've should just swapped my n.vik for an elem. aw

• elit3gam3relit3gam3r Member Posts: 186
    Originally posted by Myrean

Graz Uhjpae.. hope that I can get also a CBOH i think elementalist is nice to put up in a line up to counter the Punisher which is a trend right now... some DMF change their 1 monk to punisher..oh well it's just the same...grrrrr so better have an Elem.

i dont get, it can anyone explain to me how the elementalist will work against the punisher? sorry its been a month since i stopped playing this one ~

Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu player

Originally posted by elit3gam3r

Originally posted by Myrean

i dont get, it can anyone explain to me how the elementalist will work against the punisher? sorry its been a month since i stopped playing this one ~

Hehehe of course Punisher is a Melee type, and by using the Freezing atmo you can disable the Punisher from doing any magic skills, :)

^that reason elite. Also aside from the defensive strategy of the freezing atm.. Blazing earth is also a  huge Pain in the @$$.

I saw in the AO forums that someone in thebes already had the Druid. How about in our server mycenae? does anyone know someone in Mycenae got the druid?wonder in what way they got the druid items... it might be in the Acongs Stocking stuffer? sigh

As far as I know, no one still has the druid in mycenae. As for the first player who got the druid merc, maybe the acongs' stocking stuffer helped and maybe he bought the other items from other players who also got the items from acongs'.

Wrong uhjpae... There is someone I know from mycenae who already has a druid... but wants to remain silent about it... revelations next year ^^... it's already decent level btw.

Originally posted by uhjpae

As far as I know, no one still has the druid in mycenae. As for the first player who got the druid merc, maybe the acongs' stocking stuffer helped and maybe he bought the other items from other players who also got the items from acongs'.

Maybe... but I think nowadays if someone got a the Druid items from the Stuffer he might not sell it... because we all know the importance of druid now.. and everyone want it..

I already know who he/she is. I just didn't believe it at first when he/she was boasting about it.

lol...2 days ago it was already 102... Lucky guy.