Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Call of the wild – Patch Features!

When I was strolling down the announcement section today I saw this one and it gave me an overwhelming excitement! The patch features of the next patch have been released! The official announcement was made December 4, 2009.

In the announcement you can see that there are some info’s on how to recruit a Druid in your party as well as the level requirement to start the quest line of Sitting Bull at Coyote’s Valley.

It is now official that the Druid is a class A mercenary that is very difficult to recruit since it is recommended that you are level 120 to take the quest even though it is already available when you are level 100.

Another feature for the next patch is the Coliseum league. This is a new PVP feature of Atlantica Online in which you can participate in up to 7 battles which has a 6 minutes time limit. The Coliseum League would last for 60 minutes.

Of course before I end this topic I would give you the official link for the announcement.

atlantica.ndoorsgames.com/center/news/notice_view.asp

Comments

• uhjpaeuhjpae Member Posts: 165

I think I'm gonna like this Druid Merc. May replace my N. Viking for it. Also I'm excited about the Coliseum League. This is our chance to show how good we are! Lol! ^^

• lm8darklm8dark Member Posts: 281

Gonna replace my main with it. lol

If it's easy to get, for sure, I'll get it. Im currently a dual freezer, maybe I'd retain my n.vik, get the druid, remove my D.A. and change to bow main... hmmm...

• MyreanMyrean Member Posts: 186

This was the only class A merc that i want to have... that's why I pursue to level up my main to 100 and waiting for this patch to be released. Anyways this newly added class a merc is another challenge for the players that we need to learn. How are we going to manage it in the party...and if it was really needed and helpful in our line up. But I know that this merc is also expensive like other class a merc...

• uhjpaeuhjpae Member Posts: 165

You're gonna have a hard time recruiting the Druid on level 100. It says so in the patch note.

• icaughtfireicaughtfire Member Posts: 109

A friend of mine told me before when I was just starting that whenever you reach a certain level you need to replace a certain merc with a new merc. Maybe this was what he was talking about.

The Druid when compared to N.Viking, Beast Trainer  and Spartan (I would like to thank muwing for this) is obviously stronger. Stronger when it comes to stats and stronger when it comes to skill. (and more difficult to recruit! BOO!) 

Anyway, I am so excited for this. Tomorrow would be the day the Druid would be released. BOOM!

• oahgnegoahgneg Member Posts: 5

At least the druid isn't obtainable only thru cash shop

Any limits to how many you can have in your formation?

• nethstarnethstar Member Posts: 24

just one im sure...he seems like he'd be pretty powerful since hes the first class A merc.

However they have changed how many BT's Oracle's and jani's you can have in your team :)

• MyreanMyrean Member Posts: 186

The server is currently down for the patch, and we've been waiting for this, Players like me also have this confusion if there's an item that we do need to buy in the IM,,,, I know how difficult to get this class A mercs and it just normal, but putting the items for the druid in IM is kinda..Duh? Also the besides the new mounts APU wss included in the patch to be released. Some says that since the APU box was included they are thinking that the item for druid can also be obtain in the box. Players are still waiting for the CC'sreply regarding this.

Anyway this is the new box that will also be released in the patch

Machine Shrine's Offering

As Da Vinci was rescued from the Goddess of the Machine Shrine, he emerged with a blueprint in hand. This blueprint detailed an ancient machine, created by an unknown race to battle the wild constructs of the Machine Shrine. Returned to his workshop, Da Vinci has recreated this powerful new weapon. He now offers you the APU, the latest mount to aid you in your quest for Atlantis.

• lm8darklm8dark Member Posts: 281

I've heard in the main forums that so far only 1 guild managed to finish it and it's the sinister guild... a collaboration of high player IM users in mycenae. I guess the dung is realy hard.